Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

iphone 6s plus 64gb

hi,

Now i am planning to switch my maxis number to digi with the Smart Plan 98 and i want take the Iphone 6s plus 64gb but i go to your bukit indah and muar branches both is out of stock. So can i switch the plan then after that i sign the two year contract with u and take the phone?

thank you

Re: iphone 6s plus 64gb

SuperUser

I believe you can port in your number to Digi first, then sign the 24 months iPhone Plan contract later.  

but it's better if you can call the CustCare number first at 016 221 1800 for faster clarification. 

If you have some free time, mayb walk-in to one of the friendly Digi Store? 

Check out the Store Locator here to know which store can help you. Smiley Wink

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

SuperUser

Hi Kingsley,

Thank you for showing an interest Smiley Happy Another way to check stock availability is to visit digi.my/stock

Do let us know if you require any assistance! Have a nice day.

---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I think you can buy online on digi website. First, choose the iphone that you want, then,  press keep existing number and complete the form, make the payment online~