Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

iphone 6 can not start up

hi, today: 13.6.15

i had been go to midvalley digi center on 23 april 2015 and today just i receive their messege written as:

please visit nearest digi store to submit your faulty iphone which will sent to apple for replacement.

replacement of new phone will be in 3 weeks from the date of faulty submmission.

do call digital helpline for futher clarification.

first i already wait for so long time using other people phone and i thought that i can immediately get my new iphone 6 device once i get messege from digi. but after reading thier messege, i think i still need to wait. On the day i report my faulty iphone, digi staff told me that just need to wait for 2 to 4 weeks, but i totally wait for 7-8 weeks and now still need to wait for 3weeks. 

izzit really 3 weeks or 3 +++++++ weeks? every monthly pay for data but using other people old device. What kind of services is this?

how many times i need to go to digi center, my times and petrol money who pay?

everytime i go digi center for monthly payment i can c digi staff selling their new iphone 6 device to customers but told  me that they are out of stock...and need to wait

T_T

Re: iphone 6 can not start up

SuperUser

BUMP this post for DiGi staff attention.

Long waited no response from Digi (complaint to CFM and MCMC)

Contributor

We all have same issue like you too. My phone can't start then request warranty at 24th March 2015. Then finally I get notification from Digi today and asked for collection. So later I will go to digi centre to collect my iPhone.