Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

iphone 11

I've subscribed to an unlimited internet plan about 2 years. and then i want to buy iphone 11. do i have to subscribe to another internet plan if i want to buy the phone 11?

Re: iphone 11

Community Manager

You will need to choose one of the available plans for device bundle. Your existing plan will be replaced unless you're taking a new number for the device bundle contract. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Normal contract (iPhone)

Hi Digi Support, I would like to know more about Digi Normal Contract, as what I've seen at the website, we can own a phone paying an advance payment for iPhone and plan and can bring the device home. I'm a prepaid user for long time and planning to get a device + plan together. I'm planning to get iPhone 11 128GB under RM120 plan. Please advice me how much I should pay to get my phone? Thank you and will wait for your reply soon.
Highlighted

Re: Normal contract (iPhone)

Community Manager

@Risha_See wrote:
Hi Digi Support, I would like to know more about Digi Normal Contract, as what I've seen at the website, we can own a phone paying an advance payment for iPhone and plan and can bring the device home. I'm a prepaid user for long time and planning to get a device + plan together. I'm planning to get iPhone 11 128GB under RM120 plan. Please advice me how much I should pay to get my phone? Thank you and will wait for your reply soon.

You can refer to Digi website for the price of the device that is applicable for the desired Postpaid 120 plan. https://www.digi.com.my/shop/phones/postpaid-bundle/apple

For normal contract, you would expect to pay the RRP of the device at the point of sales, which is RM3599. Since the device is only RM2406, the difference between 3599 and 2406 would be the advanced payment for your postpaid plan. The payment can be made in either cash or debit/credit card at our stores. Please visit our stores or dealer for more information.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Normal contract (iPhone)

Support

Is that anything we can assist you further?

saya menggunakan package  digi postpaid 120. tahun lepas saya sudah membuat contract  untuk mengambil iphone 11 128gb dan kontraknya akan habis pada bulan 10 tahun hadapan(2022), namun apakah yang akan  belaku sekiranya saya menghabiskan bayaran pada bulan ni. adakah kontrak saya

pada bulan 10 2022 akan tamat dan saya boleh membuat contract lain membeli telefon atau saya kena tunggu bulan 10 2022 walaupun saya sudah menghabiskan bayaran?

dannn

contract saya tertulis rm120 sebulan makan 12 bulan bersamaan rm1440 , namun digi mengatakan bayaran yang saya perlu bayar sebanyak rm1880? apakah yang menyebabkan bayarannya meningkat?

mohon penjelasan terima kasih hihi

Support

Hi sdtmaisarah. Kalau nak tamatkan kontrak, anda perlu bayar penalti dan bayaran penalti bukan lah RM120 X baki bulan yang tinggal.

Cara kira penalti :

(harga pasaran telefon masa anda langgan tolak bayaran pendahuluan yang anda berikan). Kemudian bahagi 24. Kemudian darab baki bulan yang tinggal dan tambah RM100 caj admin.

Kalau dah bayar penalti, kontrak akan tamat serta merta dan anda boleh melanggan pakej telefon yang lain. Bayaran penalti dan pembatalan kontrak adalah melalui cawangan Digi Store kami saja.

Terima kasih. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!