Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

iPhone7

SuperUser

the new iPhone 7 has been announced...

so, are you guys excited about this phone?

what do you like or don't like?

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Re: iPhone7

Community Manager

I certainly welcomed the water resistant function. All phones should have been water resistant long ago! =p

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Community Manager

Water proof and longer battery life.... 

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Any idea when the digi package for iphone 7 would be released?

Support

DaniSofi, we will update u here once we have any info on this okay Smiley Happy

Cant wait for the iphone 7 plus Man LOL

Highlighted

Support

*hi-5