Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

iPhone X availability

Hi,

Which outlet has the iPhone X 64GB Space Grey in stock? I used this (http://new.digi.com.my/iPhone-X-availability?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=|PSmiley Very HappyPO|C:i...) to check but was conned. 

Walked in to Gardens outlet and they said few days no stock already. How come still reflected as got stock?

Please let me know which outlet thanks! Oh and to update your website also so other customers don't waste time..  

Your tag line for that page is :

Don’t leave disappointed

But I left disappointed. Very disappointed. Smiley Sad

Re: iPhone X availability

Same here! I wish to know which outlet store still have stock too... Thank you!

yesterday I went to Mid Valley and Mytown. 

The only have 64gb but no 256g. you can go to try. 

Is there any way at all that I can check which Digi Store has iphone X 64G ? it does not make sense that I can only walk in to the store to check whether it is available or not. and please dont ask me to call the help line because they are not helping.

Support

Hi reezal, 

Sorry, we are unable to check and confirm the stock status from here Smiley Sad. Stocks availability is not guaranteed, it is based on first-come, first-serve basis. Due to stocks are limited, you can only walk-in to our Digi Stores or dealer outlets to get assistance on the stock status.

Alternatively, you can sign up the iPhone X via our official link. (https://new.digi.com.my/smartphone/iPhone-X). Usually, for online purchase, the device will be delivered to you within 3 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and minimum 4 working days for Sabah/Sarawak. Smiley Happy

Well be honest, digi customer service / relation was never helpful. Trust me. They will questioning you as much but they never take action. I wonder why nowadays they have data but don’t know how to utilise. They (DiGi) not stupid, but assume like we don’t know nothing and keep stealing our money. Correct DiGi?
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

@Knights wrote:
Well be honest, digi customer service / relation was never helpful. Trust me. They will questioning you as much but they never take action. I wonder why nowadays they have data but don’t know how to utilise. They (DiGi) not stupid, but assume like we don’t know nothing and keep stealing our money. Correct DiGi?

As a user who has multiple lines with multiple various telcos other than Digi, I can say that the issues you mentioned are not exclusive to Digi alone. Many telcos also have frustrated users like yourself, and some are in much worse situations. As they say, the 'grass is always greener on the other side'. Just my 2 cents. Have a good day! Heart