Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

iPhone 12 pro stock

Hi Digi, i was wondering when will the stocks for iphone 12 pro arrive because i have reserved a phone from one of the Digi stores but they said that they havent received the stocks yet. 

Re: iPhone 12 pro stock

Support

tinggg, Based on our checking here, it's currently out of stock at most of our outlets Smiley Sad We will try to restock as soon as we can. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Same here already reserve from a digi store since November 13 but heard nothing from them yet

If there are stocks in stores with low demand/no demand shouldn't digi try to reduce customers waiting time by transferring these stocks over to stores with demand/long waiting list,rather than the stock sitting idle in the low demand store generating no revenue for digi and creating frustration for customers 

Secondly, I do understand that this stock issue is beyond digi control as telcos including digi are still waiting for stock from Apple. A little update once a while thru mydigi app or push SMS wouldn't hurt? At least we get an update even though there is no new information being provided.

hope digi takes this into consideration 

Support

Hi teo1991, we value your feedback, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused, our iPhone 12 series package is selling fast, We will try our best to get it to replenish as soon and as much as we can. Sorry for any inconvenience caused ya.Thank You.

Hi , can you check its 12 pro or 12 pro max have stock or not ? Coz my friend after me pre order already get but me not ? Its not fair for me la . I waiting before this for 11pro , get issue and now for 12 series also get issue ?

Support

Hi NURSHASA, Thanks for your interest in our phone package. Unfortunately, we are unable to check the stock levels of Digi branches. but if you have to make an order at our Digi Store or Digi Store Express,  once the new stock arrived our agent will contact you to collect it, we are so sorry for any inconvenience. . Thank You

Hi joe , actually i get offer from telemarketing side . On 15/10/2020 she offer me for 0 upfront Apple , then i decide to take 11pro 256gb ( pacific blue ) i waiting 1month for my device . Too many time argue & your manager call so i decide wan upgrade to 12 series and she said need wait coz pre-order and i agree . But know why after me pre-order & same get offer from telemarking already receive & get email for delivery phone why not me ? Its no fair for me ! How many time need i be patient ? If you on my side , itz fair for you ! Okay i can go digi store but i wan what ever digi telemarketing give me . Its fair for me before this i’m wait with fakehope !

Support

@NURSHASA. PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance with regards to your account. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi , can you check for me stock 11pro , 12pro or 12pro max ?

Support

We are sorry as we are unable to check the stock availability from here. Alternatively, you can walk in our Digi Stores for further assistance. Stocks availability is not guaranteed, it is based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Hopefully, you'll be able to get one. http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store