Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

We truly apologize for the inconvenience and delay caused and we understand your concerns over this matter. Please provide us your Facebook ID name so that we can check back on the details and we will do the necessary from our side here to assist you on this issue. We may have to check again with the mentioned Digi Store and staffs based on your experiences earlier. Thank you. 

Contributor

@Digi_DrG My facebook id is seewei0425 and my digi account number is 1000004858155, i hope Digi can handle this matter with fair and justice. 

Thank you. Sorry as we could not find your ID in our system. However, we have send an official notification to the mentioned person in charge of the Digi Store to investigate further and update you as soon as possible. As for now, the report shows that your device replacement is in progress. 

Contributor

@Digi_DrG Ihave pmed your fb just now, and i want to clarify now, how long do i need to wait? I submitted my phone on 7/6/2015 which is 17 WORKING DAYS or 24 Days since the date i mentioned. The status still in progress? Is my warranty claim approved?

Contributor

@Digi_DrG because some of your customer service told me maximum 14 WORKING DAYS BUT the manager of the BSC said three weeks exclude saturday and Sunday, and i remember he didnt mentioned exclude saturday and sunday , he just told me maximum three weeks. As a customer we heard three weeks will be think that 3 weeks which is 21days, but when we questioned them the replacement is takes more than three weeks they only informed customer three weeks without counting saturday and sunday. What i want to said is please give us accurate and clear information. Thank you 

Thank you. We understand your situation but we could not promise or confirm any status via this channel. We have sent necessary details to the said Digi Store and you will be updated as soon as the details are finalized. Furthermore, we have just replied your FB messages. Please check and update us via that channel. Thank you. 

Contributor

@Digi_DrG

Please check my PM I was sent PM to you but nobody reply. Just check and read my message then you will know how is my situation now. I'm so frustrated.

Can we have your Facebook ID too please? Thank you. 

Contributor

@Digi_DrG

My fb ID is Chin Lai Jun

Thank you. Please wait while we check and revert to your FB message. Sorry for the delay and inconveniences caused.