Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

Contributor
Ya, I will go to digi bsc( BANGSAR shopping centre ) in this weekend... I wouldn't compromise with them if ask me wait again ...

Contributor

I will report to KDPNKK if Digi still ignore my RMA. Just to give them a warning.

Contributor

@wei0425

I still suggest you to make complaints to KPDNKK since it about warranty claiming issue. CFM is only complaints about telecomunication issue such as internet, phone line problem etc. Which is not related to telecomunication issue.

actually there have there have another government department SKMM, you can complaint at here. http://aduan.skmm.gov.my/

However, my best suggestion is complaint to KPDNKK, this government department is the best choice for consumers. http://eaduan.kpdnkk.gov.my/eaduan

Just fill in  the form in their webpage.

Contributor
Thanks for the info ya

Contributor

Today is my 14th working days. So far no call or sms from Digi. However, I was told by digi staff during the call, he say within 3 weeks. So, I will wait until next Monday. I still not report any complaint to Digi yet. The only method for consumers to complaint is thru KDPNKK. However, I not sure whether is it working. I think only one person complaint this case will not working but if more than 100 persons complaint the same thing, say like Digi does not obey their contract or say something they break promise in warranty claiming.

If really want to makes your complaint works, the best way is to hire a lawyer to write a lawyer letter to sue them. I was asked Digi@facebook, they was told me my iPhone is now in progress of replacement.

at 23th June, my status is "escalated to relevant department".

at 25th June, my status is "replacement in progress".

I can't do anything but just believe to them, since they are just customer service department. They are not RMA department. Useless too if I go down to digi centre to ask for my iPhone RMA status, they also don't know anything until if my phone is arrived to them.

Contributor

I was asked about my status today. Base on Digi reply,  I will receive updates via sms or phone call. Now I just need to wait for my local digi centre contact my for device collection. This what the customer service was mentioned in my PM. They didn't mention about "as soon as". Seems like my iPhone is on the way delivery to my local digi centre Sandakan here. My estimation is either next Monday or Tuesday, I hope so.

Contributor

Hi, finally i walk in to Digi Store @ Bangsar Shopping Centre and the amazing's thing is the store close for refurbishing and without email notification! Im all the way from Batu Caves travelled to Bangsar with paid of 2 tolls and RM 3 parking fees per hour and get nothing in the end! The store stick a notice said that it will be open at July 2015!Smiley Frustrated And i heard one of friend who got friend work as manager at one of the digi centre said that now changed new policy again, waiting period become 30 DAYS!!!!! Im really cannot compromise with it! Anyone can advise me what to do?

@junclj 

Contributor

@wei0425

OMG, store closed for renovate? So you have to wait until July 2015, really a bad experience. If really changed to new policy again to 30 days, So I have to wait until 6th July 2015. So sienz already Woman Sad

I cannot do anything but what I only can do now is just keep asking the Digi customer service in their facebook page. Just leave a PM to Digi then comment any reminder message in one of their post. They will reply your PM as soon as possible. 

So far for me, they help me checked my status as following:

23/6/2015 - Escalated to relevant department

25/6/2015 - Replacement in progress

27/6/2015 - Will receive updates via sms or phone call

Maybe you have no choice to wait for digi to contact you in order to collect your iPhone.

Contributor

So sad that today is the 21st day of my 3rd weeks. I does not get any call or sms from Digi. Tomorrow I will bring my RMA form and go to digi centre to ask about my iPhone.

Contributor

@junclj i think you can save your time, no need visit to the store. I did visited to Digi Store yesterday, they staff told me not 14 WORKING DAYS , someone give wrong information to me, they said replacement takes 3 weeks working days which mean 21 WORKING DAYS, it is the way they cheat us, told us 3 weeks but didnt mentioned excluded saturday and sunday! Thus, we have to wait at least one month! I submitted my phone on 7/6/2015 and i asked the manager when i can receive my replacement unit, he answered me earliest on 6/7/2015 Cat Mad im **bleep** frustucted and fed up with Digi already, submitted my complaint to SKMM and CFM and SKMM email me to notify that the service provider is required to respond to me accordingly on the findings and actions taken by them.  

Spoiler