Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

I manage to get my phone back today.

I didnt received any SMS from DIGI telling me the phone is ready. I went to the DIGI center to check with them.  The phone looks fine so i hope everything is Ok.

Highlighted

Contributor
Wah ...so good and lucky ! Because I asked the digi staff who called me that day can I straight away visit digi centre when 14 workings is over ? They answer me can't ,need to wait call from them ...
Highlighted

Contributor

@Cythanks for your information. hope that i can get mine before this month.

Highlighted

I have send my Iphone 6 Plus 64gb silver at Digi paradigm mall on 22/5/2015 and until now after contacted them there are no stock for my iphone. They said that I should wait for one more week. So, how about others replacement? That you get your iphone? What are the conditons? It makes me curious until I try to google it and found this forum. Are digi trying to cheat their customer?

Highlighted

Contributor
I have waited more than 14 workings day from the date I submitted my phone, until today they didn't call me , don't want answer my phone, don't want reply my message even message has been seen
Highlighted

Contributor

Highlighted

Contributor
Try to complaint here ... I submitted this morning
Highlighted

Contributor

Here is my case, see the images at below. So far I didn't receive any call from Digi. Until now I'm still waiting for digi. I can't do anything, so my maximum waiting period is next week 4th July. I assume that Digi open my RMA case at 13th June 2015 but not 8th June 2015. Next week I will try to go to digi centre to ask for my RMA status if possible.

This is what I get from Digi from their PM. They can't help me much because they just tell me my iPhone was "escalated to the relevant department". So I can guess that the customer service is know nothing. They also need to enquiry my iPhone status from their iPhone RMA department. In the end, they just imply everything, from their message I can know that they just tell me to "wait".

Pictures184.jpg

Some more details from digi facebook page. They got checked my iPhone was submitted at 8/6/2015. So I think the customer service did really got help me check my RMA status. However, since they are just customer service. If I want to complain, I have to find their manager directly or report to KPDNKK (Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan).

Pictures185.jpg

Highlighted

Contributor
I submitted my complaint at CFM which show in digi website (Redress your complaints at the Consumer Forum Malaysia CFM) I don't want wait anymore ...
Highlighted

I think i am very lucky. i submitted on 29/5 , followup again on 18/6 but cannot get it, followup second time on 20/6 and i managed to get it. 

My suggestion is dont wait for their call and SMS, you need to go back to the center and followup there. For me, i never received any information from them although they always asked me to wait for their sms.

The date start counting is the date on your form. When i went back on 20/6 and show them their form, they have nothing to say as they promised 3 weeks... and i get my phone back.