Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

Contributor

@wei0425your 14 WORKING days, lets say Monday to Friday are working days exclude Saturday and Sundays. So this mean 3 weeks. zzzzzz....... I was waited for 3 months already in total, includes queued for 2 months 1 week. Now I have to send back my iPhone to digi centre in order to let them to send my iPhone back to Apple. So the guy from digi told me this process will take 3 weeks. So 2 months 1 week + 3 weeks, total with 3 months.

Highlighted

Contributor

@junclj ya ~ i almost same with you ! 3 weeks as Digi staff mentioned to me! I suppose get my replacement unit on 25/6/2015 but until today i havent get any update information regarding the warranty claim whether approved or not! really disapointed this time !

Highlighted

Contributor

@wei0425 I was received another SMS like below at yesterday, just a week after I sent my iPhone back to Digi centre. Hope there will more update is coming soon.

RM0Smiley FrustratedMS from DiGi.Please allow us additional time to revert on your enquiry. Rest assured you will be notified on the outcome .Thank you for your patience.
Highlighted

Contributor

@junclj Yesterday I received this message too. Hopefully Digi will get us replacement stocks within 14 days and not more than that period promised because message mentioned additional time . Smiley Sad

Spoiler

Highlighted

I first report my phone faulty on 12/5, they asked me to wait for 1-2 month.  On 29/5, i decided to followup at their center and i only been told that new SOP . So happened that i carried my old phone with me and i submitted to them on that day (they told me is the first day this new SOP started). I am so shocked that just imagined if i didnt went to Digi on that day, i will not know about it and continue to wait like an idiot. Their SMS only came in on 10/6 to notify on this new SOP. 10 days delayed!!!!!

The staff told me wait for 3 weeks (some said 14 working days). Today is already 3 weeks (15 working days), i went back to Digi center and the staff said the replacement unit not arrived yet, she said maybe the phone will arrive on Fri or Sat. Then i asked her can she guarantee my phone will be available on Sat, she cannot answered my question, just said Wait, wait for the SMS...She told me that they cannot do anything, they cannot check on the status, they cannot check with Apple.

I will go back on Sat again, if i still get the same answer, i will send a complaint email to Digi, and CC to Maxis  & Celcom ( to give their MKT team some insights on how to attack Digi by using its poor customer service) , probably Apple too as they put all the blame on Apple.

If you all want to post complaint on their fb, remember to tag maxis and celcom, else they will just delete your post which my friend experienced it before.  Digi just dont care! Even in this competitive market, they just dont care if they lost customers.

I am so DISAPPOINTED with Digi. Of all our complaints posted here, there is not even a single reply from Digi despite this is their official website.So what is the purpose of creating this platform?

Highlighted

Contributor

@CyHi, your 15 working day is included Saturday? For me, perhaps Saturday is not included because courier services except Poslaju is only working from Monday to Friday. Some are half day on Saturday. So I considers that working day is not included Saturday.

If anyone here who were claimed their replacement, just remember come back here to post your experience. Tell me how many days to wait and what do you experienced during you claim your new replacement. If you get your new iPhone already, tell me about your new iPhone condition, such like whether is new iPhone or a refurbish iPhone.

I am still waiting for my iPhone too, my iPhone 6 Plus was sent to digi centre at 5th June 2015 but the digi staff from digi centre call me to sign back a new RMA form again at 8th June 2015@Monday. So my RMA date is start counting from 8th June 2015. I was told by digi by a call, the Malay guy from the call was told me that I will get my replacement within 3 weeks. So, I just estimate I will receive my replacement before 29th June 2015.

Highlighted

My 15 working days is exclude Saturday and Sunday.
Highlighted

Contributor

Another possiblity, what is digi mentioned about 14 working days or 3 weeks. I am now looking back the moment that I sent my RMA to digi centre at 8/6/2015. I was received a SMS from digi at 13/6/2015 as mentioned at above. Possible that the 14 working days or 3 weeks is start counting from the moment when you received that SMS.

Highlighted

Contributor

@junclj But i dont think so, because i have asked Digi how long do we need to wait after submission of the Iphone. According to them, the maximum days need to replace an unit for customer is 14 working days~  The funny thing was yesterday i received call from Digi, he told me now is my turn to submit my phone so bring my iphone to nearest digi store and wait call from digi when stock is ready but i had submited on 7/6/2015! I wonder where is my phone now, why submited but get call from digi and asked me bring my phone to nearest digi centreCat Mad

Highlighted

Contributor

@wei0425yes, because they are calling from headquarter. Our iPhone RMA is processed at different branch. So the headquarter there know nothing. I got ask digi@facebook, they got help me check my status and found my iPhone was submitted at 8/6/2015. Hope that my RMA is start counting from that date. I just don't want to wait too long, since I am so anxiety already. zzzzzzzzzzzzz............. Soon I will become crazy.