Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

Hi, 

I have purchased my iPhone 6 from Digi three months ago and had a problem with the phone Touch ID that is a hardware problem. I used the phone for 1 month and it is spoilt. Then I send the device to the DiGi center and it is almost two months already but there is still no reply from DiGi about my warranty unit replacement. I would like to know why does DiGi has so many units to sell but don't  even bother to service/replace my unit since it is confirmed and verified by the DiGi technician on my device. Not only that, the device can't be switch on and it keeps on loads up to the recovery mode where I can't even format/restore the device to the original state. The DiGi technician has confirmed the symptoms and I tried to contact Apple, and they also said that, my device should be able to replace as soon as possible since it is hardware issue. I really not sure how long do I need to wait before I can get the replacement unit. It is a very terrible experience since DiGi doesn't want to do anything about it and don't even bother to care.

Just imagine, you paid for the DiGi contract plan for 2 years contract and now it's not even 6 months yet but you already can't use your new device. It is a really pain in the **bleep** as you still have to use someone's else phone because I trade in my old phone so that I could purchase this device with the plan. 

I really hope DiGi will do something about it. At first, the DiGi represensative says 2-4 weeks but now its already almost 8 weeks. 

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

2 months is way too long already, totally unacceptable, you should keep engaging with them regularly. Normal phone replacement time should take 1 month wait, else 2 weeks the fastest. Good luck.

I tried contacting them and even going over to their outlet where i submitted for the warranty claim. They just tell me, sorry no stock. I even checked with them, when I submitted the claim, I was just the third in the queue only. 

SuperUser

which centre u went ? 

Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I went to the Bangsar Shopping Complex outlet. 

Contributor

Hi, can i know you already get the replacement for defect Iphone~ I am encountered same issue at Digi Bangsar ~ waited more than 1 and half month! No status update , keep repeat the same thing , wating for stock !!!

Contributor

Hi, I come from Sandakan, Sabah. I have the same problem like you too. Mine is iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Gray. At 24th March 2015, I was sent my iPhone to digi centre. The staff there was opened up a warranty profile for me. She just told me take my iPhone back phone then just wait 2 to 3 months. What the **bleep**, I need to wait 3 months. Two days later, I go back to digi centre again to find the digi staff again. She just show me, there have a lot of iPhone warranty form in front of me. Total of 11 people are claiming iPhone warranty in front of me. She just told me, what I only can do is queuing and waiting. After a month at 24 April 2015, I went back to digi centre again and find her again. Then asked about my queuing status. My form was queued at no.4 already. So I can estimate the form will pass up before the middle of May. At 14th May 2015, I went back to digi centre again, she just told me that my iPhone is running out of stock. She recommend me to claim at KL. So at 25th May 2015, I went to Berjaya Times Square@Bukit Bintang. The digi staff there open another new profile for me since he found that I have previous record in Sabah. After he opened a profile for me, then he told me again have to wait 2 months. Oh shxx what the **bleep**, another 2 months to wait??

So, I came back to Sandakan and continue to wait. I can't do anything but just wait. There still have two ways to contact digi for my warranty status, 1st is call digi helpline, 2nd login to digi@facebook then leave a PM then wait for reply.

Come to 5th June 2015 (earthquake day of Sabah), a Malays guy from Digi contact me by phone. He told me that my phone already got ready in-stock. So I have to send my iPhone to any digi centre that near me, then issue a RMA. They need to send my iPhone to Apple to claim warranty. This may takes around 3 weeks time.

So now, another 3 weeks to wait until end of this month.

Contributor

**BELOW ARE MY CASE

Dear Digi,
I had purchased an Iphone 6 from Digi online store at November 2014 and the phone had issues such as battery drained very fast and also the Iphone can’t detected by Itunes or even laptop. In this case, I have to charge my Iphone 3 to 4 times per day and the most important part is my data cannot back up as the Icloud only provide 5gb free storage which is definitely not enough to store my data in my phone. Thus, I had visited Digi Service Centre @ SS2 on 28 April 2015 for my warranty claim but the staff told me that I might need to wait 2 to 3 months due to no stock and long queue. Then, they suggest me claim warranty at Bangsar Store due to less warranty claim at there. Ok fine, I immediately visit Digi Service Centre @BSC in the same day. The staff served me who named Nazmy told me that I need to wait 2 to 8 weeks and I was the 64 in the queue while first in the queue for Iphone 6 64gb space grey colour for warranty claim. I have no choice and decided claim at Digi Store @ BSC. Nazmy told me that he has requested replacement unit for me and once received message from Digi just bring the defected IPhone to Digi Store @ BSC for exchange with the replacement unit. Moreover, Nazmy didn’t provide me any printed document and even I asked for black and white to ensure that my warranty claim has submitted but he said that no document will print due to now everything is online, the complaint or request was recorded in the system, I can call customer service to check the status, FINE, I trust him and left the store with nothing. In the waiting period around one month plus I have called Digi Customer Service at 0162211800 to ask for the status but it does not help me, just told me that they can’t check the status and wait for the message. So called customer service but it does not solve my problem and I have no choice because waited more than one month and with no any update information or message from Digi so I visited Digi Store @ BSC yesterday (7/6/2015). The staff named Saidi served me and checked for the latest status for my warranty claim and still don’t have any updated information! I’m really dissatisfied with this answer and after that Nazmy who the first staff served me on 28 Apr 2015 came over and asked for warranty card and Ic to photocopy. He told me that he needed photocopy the documents and collect my device to send Apple for warranty claim. It has exceed my limit because I have used Digi from the beginning and today I feel that Digi was so irresponsibility and don’t even bother to care for customer! Please train the staff well before hire. Why after 1 and half MONTHS only told me that I need to submit my defect device and photocopy of IC and warranty card?! Your staff explained that it is a new policy started last week. Fine, why last week started but you didn’t inform your customer?! You customer has been waited for more than one month or some customer even more than 2 months and when customer visited to the store you only inform them new policy and need to be summit the device and related documents and WAIT for 14 WORKING DAYS for the replacement unit! Hello Digi, you are play around your customer since I have waited 1 and half month and now need to wait 14 WORKING DAYS more which almost 3 weeks without any device to use! Now I know why my first visit for warranty claim does not have any black and white document and the RMA Form I received yesterday was stated 7/6/2015 which I have no prove said that my request for my warranty claim was at 28 Apr 2015 which only Digi and me know about this! Good job Digi!!! Why other telco only needs 14 working days but Digi need to wait such long period? It is Digi can’t get support from Apple ? I WANT TO GET MY REPLACEMENT UNIT ASAP!!!

i had been waiting for my iphone 6 pass 7 weeks...mine one is midvalley digi center

Contributor

I have really no idea what is digi doing now. Why I should wait that long to claim a new iPhone? Really can't wait for the day to come already. Still have 2 weeks to go. Currently, I have a copy of RMA form with me. The digi staff was sent my defected iPhone 6 Plus back to Apple already.