Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

Contributor

Today i call DiGi again. The customer service agaent told they will email DiGi centre where i went for RMA. They told me they will call me to explain about the issue as already 3 week waiting. Sad to see in this forum many wait for month. i want them do something fast fast. Somemore Raya is next week. How they gonna settle the issue?

Highlighted

Contributor

Did you all contact Apple directly regarding this issue?

Very terrible DiGi after sale service. Today DiGi centre should call me but they seem ignore, seem like all this issue unable to solve.

Highlighted

Contributor

finally my turn to collect my replacement set.just received a call from digi inform me to get a replacement set from them.

ill go over afternoon time.will update here once i collect.

Highlighted

Contributor

How did you wait for your iPhone replacement?

Highlighted

Contributor

I have lodge a complaint to CFM.

Complaint Reference No. :    CFM/15/07/0251 

Thank DiGi for make me do this.

Highlighted

Contributor

@beanbeanchong

i got my replacement set yesterday.

everything is fine.

its new set wit bubble wrap.

and giving new warranty card for new device but warranty remain with the old device .not anther one year.

however finaly got the device .. hope u can get urs soon.

Highlighted

Contributor

@beanbeanchong

How many days you were waited since you submit your phone to digi? If over 30 days you need to take action already.

Highlighted

Contributor
I been waiting more than 3 week. Can not tahan to wait for month. Been bug DiGi for alternate day. They told me has inform DiGi store to inform me regarding the status. They also ignoring there. Today will call them again.
Highlighted

Contributor

@junclj

Today i check my serial number at apple website show that the serial number already replaced. Then finally today i receive a call from DiGi centre that my iPhone replacement unit just reach and really for collection.

Feel disappointed still that need wait so long. After calling DiGi customer service centre dun stop and chat with Apple few time and make complaint to CFM. Sad.....

Highlighted

Contributor

I was took my phone already. Now already past 3 weeks, last time I submit my complaint to KDPNKK. They forward my complaint to SKMM. Now the only reply to my complaint.

No. Aduan MCMC : 0554/07/15

Tuan,

Merujuk aduan tuan yang diterima melalui Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan (KPDNKK). 

Pihak kami mengambil maklum berhubung isu yang **bleep**mukakan dalam aduan tuan. Adalah dimaklumkan bahawa pihak  DiGi telah diarahkan untuk mengambil tindakan sewajarnya dalam menangani isu yang dibangkitkan.

Pihak pembekal perkhidmatan akan memberi maklumbalas hasil siasatan dan tindakan yang diambil oleh mereka kepada tuan.  

Untuk sebarang pertanyaan berkenaan aduan ini, sila hubungi kami melalui emel aduanskmm@cmc.gov.my atau di talian aduan 1800 188 030 (Isnin-Jumaat 8.30am - 5.30pm).

Sekian, terima kasih.

Yang benar,

Erni binti Gani

Biro Aduan Pengguna

Suruhanjaya Komunikasi dan Multimedia Malaysia (MCMC)

MCMC Tower 1, Jalan Impact, Cyber 6

63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor