Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

Contributor

@juncljYa ya, i had make complaint to CFM and SKMM as well, therefore Digi only response to me. Because i cant compromised with them ady, delay and delay . I have scold them badly and recorded the conversation between the staff and me which they have promised me replacement within three weeks and i attached all screenshot picture to CFM as the proof that Digi ignored me. 

Re: RMA issues for iPhone 6 Plus (Complaints to CFM and MCMC)

Contributor

Today is another day to wait. Not sure what is the status of my replacement device. Wish that I can get my replacement as soon as possible.

Contributor
Update of my status:
Digi centre call me just now about my iPhone 6 Plus is really to collect. So I will collect my replacement at lunch time later. Yay....... such a long waited.

Will report again at this afternoon after I collect my phone.

Contributor
I Dunoe how long I need to wait for the replacement device ..I will switch my two line after contract is end this year end too..

Contributor
Hi Kerry . Yew,

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused. Yes, it is true that our Customer Service consultants are not able to check on the device status because all the details are controlled by Digi Store and updated accordingly. Maybe you might have received the call from one of the Digi Store person in charge to update you on the stock arrival status. Anyway, we have already sent all the mentioned details about your phone replacement previously and you will get a call back or sms notification as soon as your phone is ready for collection. We are facing some delay in receiving the new units from Apple Distributor due to some glitches. We are sorry again for the delay 😞

Thank you,
Gobi. <<<<<<<<<this is what their response to me .. Asked me to wait again ...since May until now..i Dunoe how many time I got the answer to asked me wait for their call and sms d..no ending ...

Contributor

@kerryyew

Perhaps you may need to proceed to further action, make a complaint to SKMM at https://aduan.skmm.gov.my/eaduan_c/iResponz.cfm?page=daftar

I guess your phone is still under queue list. Which mean you have estimate 10+ claimers in front of you during you submit warranty at May. Since what I read from your message. They said they not able to check for your status.

However, yours is submitted at May and waiting until now, perhaps you have to wait few more weeks I guess. I think maybe is your turn soon.

Before that, I was queued from March until May then only told by Digi centre here, they told me no stock. I only wait until June to submit my phone to Digi centre with their new RMA policy.

Contributor
walk in request for replacement device when 18th April and waited almost two mth after only received call from digi asked me submit my device and get rma form from them when 11th June. From April untill now.... July...I still queuing for my replacement device ..

Contributor
I was submitted warranty request at 24th March 2015. Then finally got my collection at today. Count from the date I sent my phone for warranty, total 108 days.

if count from the day I submitted my phone to Digi is 8th June 2015. Total 32 days. Calculations are calculated by excel.

So I was waited 76 days then only get inform by digi to submit my phone to digi. Then waited 32 days to get my replacement.

Contributor

@kerryyew

I guess yours if no news at this week, you should get your replacement at next week.

See mine, I am more pity than you. I was waited 108 days. Since 24/3/2015, I have no phone to use already. My phone was bootloop at White apple screen when I reset my phone. I was tried to restore with iTunes but comes with error message. Since that I day I can't use my iPhone. I was put into my house after I request warranty from Digi. After long time later I did not charge my iPhone, so it became dead and totally cannot power on.

Contributor

Just now I went to digi centre and collected my replacement. The phone is new and wrapped with sticker protector. It doesn't looks like refurbish set. The phone is 100% new, no scratches, no dust inside camera lens, clean new phone. When I visit the service counter there, the staff take out the phone which was wrapped with bubble wrap.

Checked everything, camera no problem, sound no problem, all the buttons no problem, phone is new, everything are running smooth.

P_20150710_125031.jpg

P_20150710_125005.jpg