Do you mean 

Re: Warranty Claims issues for iPhone 6 Plus

Contributor

Finally already made complaint to CFM.

Reference no: CFM/15/07/0183

This Friday I will proceed to SKMM.

Contributor
Just now got a call from Digi centre@KK Api-api centre, a guy whose name with Albert. He say currently there got one iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Gray. If nobody walk-in to claim warranty with that model today, they will courier it to my local digi centre@prima square. So in this situation, I just pray and hope nobody walk-in to claim his defected Space gray iPhone 6 Plus. Otherwise, I will continue to wait for weeks again like never end.

When I heard about this, I am feel so unfair. So, even if they courier the iPhone to Sandakan digi centre here, I will still remain open a new complaint to SKMM later because this is really unfair policy. Why ppl has defected iPhone then they can replace the device directly without waiting for 3 to 4 months? Why for me living in town must let the chance for the people who are living in city to take their replacement for first priority? This is really an unfair policy.

I planning to do video and lodge police report and share it on oh media or sukan star which can go viral... Then only digi can look seriously into all our cases... Immagine... 2 months already... Still next week... And this is totally unacceptable!!! And i am wondering...why digi still selling iphone 6plus since there are problem with warranty??? They should discontinue to sell this product!!!
If there is still no hopes.. Just wait for the video... And i am very sure... Public will not trust digi anymore...

I already checked with my other friend .. He is selling new iphone.. He say.. Currently... Iphone stock is too many...apple has a lot of stock which is Hard to sell now... Then why they can't find a way to replace all these stock to us first? As a good management.. They are suppose or able to contra all the new stock for serious warranty casses...

Contributor
@junclj How to complain to cfm?

Contributor

@Ibm56

You are correct. Besides that, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus will release soon coming this fall at September.

I have really no idea why Digi treat our warranty so slow like **bleep**. Thats why I want to keep complaint Digi everyday. If they ignore me, then I submit complaint to CFM then SKMM. I got two contract with Digi, so after my contract is ended, I will consider to convert back to Maxis. What I heard so far, Maxis users should able to claim their iPhone within one month but Digi more than 3 months, I still haven't get my replacement.

@kerryyew

Just fill in the form in their portal. You can find the link at below of this community or refers to here.

Contributor

made complaint to CFM too

Reference no: CFM/15/07/0200

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

Contributor

I call DiGi yesterday. they told me now need wait 3-4 week, this is standard time. Initially i send to DiGi centre seberang jaya, the staff told me 2 week time, call DiGi center told 3 week time, now 3rd week, call DiGi 3-4 week time. keep on adding week. I not sure what is the standard time. they create their time from time to time. Seriously, something not right. Can not they just give us the new iPhone as many customer wait for so long and frustration. Profit is important but customer satisfaction as important to make DiGi profit. Pls, DiGi you better respect your existing loyal customer.

Highlighted

Contributor

@beanbeanchong

Make sure you are not the victim that your requested iPhone was arrived but the device was claimed by other lucky walk-in iPhone claimer. Digi will treat walk-in claimer as first priority when there have stock available no matter who is the phone owner belongs to.

I was received a call from a guy who was calling from my main branch Digi store. He told me about the situation above.

You should begin to take action by reporting this issue to CFM. If CFM does not work then go for SKMM (or MCMC).

Just report this about the bad service from Digi.

Here is my status update:

Today, Digi was replied to me finally. I was asked him about my situation. He was requested a screenshot of my RMA form. Hope that he is helping me to investigate my case with my digi store. Since mine here is just a digi specialized centre, it is not a digi store. I was submitted my RMA through a digi specialized then they pass my phone to digi store.

Since at yesterday, the guy from digi store who called to me was requested me to wait few more days for courier procedure. They need to send the phone to my digi specialized centre. Probably I will get my replacement within this week, probably next week.

Contributor

i try to walk-in cannot get my replacement device also.

leave msg at fb  page cant get any responce too.

now complaint to cfm they have no action at all..

clap hand~~~~~~~~~