Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: serious Warranty Claims issues for iPhone 6plus

Contributor

@Ibm56

You are not alone, at least you are better than me. I was waited 2 months plus 3 weeks then only receive a call from digi and being told by the staff was changed to new policy. Now already more than 1 month since I submit my iPhone 6 Plus at 5th June 2015 and resubmit again at 8th June 2015 due to some amendment for my RMA form. So far today, I still no receive any relevant updates of sms or call regarding to my phone collection.

However, if you are feeling that you are being ignored by Digi, my advise is making a complaint report to SKMM.

Let SKMM know more about your tragedy, they will accept your complaint then take action.

Lets try out this link to submit your complaint and hope that you will get your replacement as soon as possible.

Contributor

received call from digi hq asking me wait one more week...

told me that this week or nex week.

what can i say?

Contributor

@kerryyew

Same situation like me at last week Friday. He just ask me to wait at this week since I can't get my phone at last week due to Singapore Apple distributor got delay. So my current situation is ended up with waiting for my local digi centre to call me when they got receive my phone from Apple distributor. This what I was asked digi in facebook at this morning.

Contributor

@junclj

i think i will received call from them again next week.

and then ask me wait another week....lol...

week after week.............................................................

Re: Warranty Claims issues for iPhone 6 Plus

Contributor

@kerryyew

Yours is iPhone 6 or 6 Plus? I guess mostly iPhone 6 owners already get their replacement from Digi. Now is just left iPhone 6 Plus users I think. If you are iPhone 6/6+ 16GB, usually will receive replacement within 1~2 weeks. However, for 64GB and 128GB, it's really hard to claim a replacement for that. Especially for iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray and Silver.

Unfortunately, mine is iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Gray. I was sent my phone to Digi for more that a month already.

Contributor

@junclj 

mine same with you

ip6+ 64g space grey.

any news from them?

Contributor

@kerryyew

I was PMed and left many comments under digi posts many times in their facebook but they keep ignore my messages. So later I will go down to digi centre to ask about my iPhone. I just worry about that Digi ignore my messages just because our iPhone maybe not arrive at this week. Since they did not reply me this imply that they are now having a uncertainty issue. I am now worried about can't get my replacement again within this week. Its already 1 month (30 days) since I submited my iPhone at 8/6/2015.

Contributor
Ok, tell you about what I was asked at digi centre just now. Just now I got go down to digi centre there, I just said I was waited 1 month already but digi tell me will receive within 3 weeks. Then she say they are not certain about when my phone will arrive. Maybe next week or two weeks later. She told me that she just receive order from KL, actually I know that she is don't know everything. However, actually I just go there to ask for reminder only. I did not scold her also. Just to push them and hope they will call me as soon as my iPhone is arrived.

Another thing that she let me see about another iPhone claimer. She show to me there have another iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gold claimers already took his/her iPhone.

So I guess, iPhone 6 all colours and iPhone 6+ Gold users should be already claimed their replacement. Now just left iPhone 6 Plus 64GB/128GB Space Gray and Silver owners still not yet arrive.

Nevermind, perhaps this Friday I will open another new complaint profile to both CFM and SKMM again.

Contributor

@junclj think u r same with me.what the customer srvice told me ..mine is in shipment 3 will b arrived on this tuesday or wednesday and monday i received digi call telling me to wait for another week.

i guess nex week i well receive call from them again..telling me the same thing ~~~~~wait~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Highlighted

Contributor

diagram-aduan.aspx.jpg

I will follow the procedure from the diagram above. Later, I will first make a complaint to CFM. Then wait until this Friday, I will make another complaint to SKMM.

I have proof about digi is ignoring my complaints, I can capture down a screenshot from my facebook messenger and I also have went down to digi centre to complaint. However, the staff there just give me an uncertainty answer. So now, I will proceed to step 2, make a complaint to CFM http://www.complaint.cfm.org.my

Then, this Friday, I will proceed to step 3 to complaint at SKMM. http://aduan.skmm.gov.my/