Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

Contributor

@wei0425

Without box??? So do you get back all your adaptor and lightning cable too? I don't care about my headset. The most important is charger.

Contributor

called customer hotline .he askin me call sunwnay digi centre ,the problem is i dont even know their branch contact number. then i resquest the number from operator. he answer me. we dont have branch contact number. its like totally faint up ...

and asking me walk in check my replacement status...

tmr i will go over their services centre,anything i will update here.

Highlighted

Contributor
They just collected my phone so I just claim my phone warranty

Contributor

@kerryyew

There have a local TM phone number from Digi HQ. I just received a call from Digi HQ with 03xxxxxxx but not sure whether I can reveal at here because I know that Digi always hide all their contact number. Even I can't contact my local digi centre due to their store don't have contact number. Usually they are calling with their own mobile phone.

Contributor

At this moment, I am so envious of those who are owning iPhone 6/6+ now. Since Apple was launched a new service, Apple Music. I can't enjoy this service at this moment. Currently have 3 months for free listening.

Contributor

today only free went to digi centre

end up status show that shipment arrved on next week

mayb nex tuesday or wednesday.so i have to go one more time only can collect my device from them.

Contributor
Another week to worry about my iPhone 6 Plus. Due to last week, from my last conversation, the guy say delay from Singapore Apple distributor. So, this will pending until this week. He told me about my branch is Api-api, centre Kota Kinabalu. So assume that this few days my phone arrive to KK, then takes one more day to deliver to Sandakan digi centre here. So my estimation is this Tuesday or Friday.

I am very grateful today because I have got called from digi telling me that my phone is ready for collection. So after work today, I will go collect my phone. Hope everyone that faced the same issues will receive your phone too. Thank you everyone.

Contributor
Another boring day for me, was asked digi but they say no receive any update from my local digi centre here. Probably, this week should get down to digi centre to follow up.

Re: serious Warranty Claims issues for iPhone 6plus

I have very serious nightmare with digi... I am digi customer since digi exist on the planet.. On early may.. I sent digi for warranty claim.. At digi taman molek... Then they already process my claim.. And told me to keep my phone until the new stock arrive... And waited for almost 1 month still no news... At the same time i called up few time to digi center and personally visit the taman molek branch johor to find out my status... They keep on telling me to wait for sms from digi!!! But none of sms i receive from digi.. After my 4th time call to digi center... They told me to resubmit the claim.. Since there are new claim procedure .. Which i had to submit my phone for digi to claim..and again i had to wait another 2-3 weeks to get my replacement unit...almost every week i went to branch to follow up and my case was handle by the branch manager itself.. But ...that manager also "pusing" tell me this week...next week lah...and go on with the pusing.. Today again
6 july 2015.. I went again to digi taman molek jb.. And wanted to see the manager .. And the manager hiding behind the door.. And dare not to see the customer...she sent staff to tell me this week they will sent down my phone!! Still waiting till to date.. And planning to go viral on my claim issue.. At the 1st place...i dont know Who appointed ms sharon as a digi manager in molek? She is not fit to sit there as an manager... Never help customer to expedite the process... Since she was the manager there... She are suppose to have special authorities to settle serious long time delayed cases ..and For me Digi fail to settle my problem... And worst after sales service