Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

Contributor

@beanbeanchong

Hi, you can either call digi helpline directly or post a comment in https://www.facebook.com/digi

You can also reply your complaint at here and tag with @Digi_DrG

I hate to call their helpline because their toll system makes me confusing. So I just spam their facebook to express my dissatisfaction. Just wait for their reply in their facebook post comment. They will gradually aware about your comments. You just leave at least one comment in their new post, keep remind to them everyday. Show your anger to them to let them take care about your appeal.

Contributor

They aware of all this complaint. Already sometime, i do not see they take it seriously. Still need to wait for 3 week for replacement until now. DiGi should not sell iPhone with this kind of service not suit apple brand at all.

Contributor
I received this messages at yesterday 10pm from digi (Yr Phone replacement is available.Collect within 3 days@ DiGi Store to avoid warranty expiry. We will send a max of 2 reminders before closing this request.) now on the way to the digi store ... Update you all later what happen

Contributor

@wei0425

congrats to you at first, finally you receive a collection sms. However, I still not receive any notice from digi. So far, I guess I still have to wait few more days or even wait until next week probably. Today, maybe I will get my new phone, Asus Zenfone 2. I just forget about my iPhone 6 Plus in this stage. Better don't think about it because when I keep think about it, I will become more angry and worried.

Contributor

i had been waiting for my ip6+ replacement for three mth. and three weeks ago finally i got the rma form from digi.they told me i can get my replacement device in three weeks time yet i nvr received any msg any email any call from them about collection my replacement device

i have no more patient anymore~  i pay the money and i have no phone to use gonna use my old broken phone with new contract for three mth and still have no news from them.

digi u r really poor in after sales services please improve or else u will lose alot of customer and i will b the first one .

Contributor
Semakan Aduan

Tarikh Aduan 	: 29-06-2015 - Masa Aduan : 16:14:49
No Aduan 	: 0150018682
Kategori Aduan 	: Penipuan Perkhidmatan
No Telefon Cawangan	: 03-55107426
Cawangan 	: BSAL - SHAH ALAM
Status	: Aduan anda telah dirujuk ke Kementerian/Agensi lain
Keputusan	:
Sila rujuk ke Kementerian/Agensi : SURUHANJAYA KOMUNIKASI DAN MULTIMEDIA, Emel : 

Think like I should make complaint to SKMM. They forwarded to SKMM.

Contributor

Update from Digi HQ call just now, they say Apple Distributor in Singapore got delay. I have to wait until next week to receive my SMS/Call from Digi.

Just believe to them at this moment, if next week still no receive any contact then shoot them again.

Highlighted

Contributor
Dear all,

I have collected my replacement set just now ... Phone is new and so far ok ... Hope you all get your replacement unit asap ....

Contributor

@wei0425

Good! New set with fully sealed?

Contributor
It's just wrap with bubble wrap... Without any box .... But it's new then I don't care about the box.... I just want get my device asap