Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

Contributor

@wei0425

You got complaint to SKMM? Do you got a call from 03-2240 4281??

Just now got a malay girl call from this number and ask for confirmation of my address.

Think like they really got take action. Hope that Digi will get their fine from the ministry department soon because I got made a complaint to ministry of consumer affairs at yesterday.

Highlighted

Contributor

@junclj YA , I did complaint to SKMM but i didnt get any call and received an email as below:

Dear SMadam,

COMPLAINT ON TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE

Thank you for contacting the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC). 

We acknowledge receipt of your complaint. Please be advised that we have instructed DiGi to take necessary action to address the issue raised.

The service provider is required to respond to you accordingly on the findings and actions taken by them.  

Should you have any other enquiry, please do not hesitate to email us at aduanskmm@cmc.gov.my or contact our complaint hotline at 1800 188 030 (Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm).

Thank you.

Erni binti Gani
CONSUMER COMPLAINTS BUREAU                                                         
Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission

Contributor

@Digi_DrG

The last check from your Digi customer service in facebook, they did reply me and told me my current status is "replacement in progress". May I know how long did this progress has to take? I for receive a message from a friend who was just asked digi centre there, he told me that. Currently there have over 200 iPhones in queueing to claim for warranty. However, I was requested for warranty since 24th March 2015 at my local digi centre here. I was keep waiting until 5th June 2015 then been noticed by a call from Digi to submit my iPhone to my nearest digi centre. Until today, I've been waited more than 3 months.

Besides that, I still no receive any reply so far. Probably its hard to mention in English, so I just type Chinese directly in your PM.

Hi, we understand your situation but we mentioned via Facebook PM, we could not promise you on a specific date because there are no stock available at the moment and we can only inform you as soon as the device arrive from Apple Distributor. Please wait as you will be updated further on this matter via PM in a short while. Thank you. 

Contributor

@Digi_DrG

Everytime your people must reply me such a dissapponted answer. Don't you know about my story? It was been no stock since March until now? I was waited for 3 months already. Every time your just reply me "no stock". You better don't open digi store already. Want to sell iPhone but tell to us "sorry no stock". If a phone shop selling a phone then always tell to customer no stock, do you think your customers will come back to your shop again at next time?

Sorry I am really so dissapointed, I am now considering to convert back to Maxis since my phone number is 017xxxxx65. Before that, I'm a Maxis user.

We understand your situation over this matter but we are also doing the best to arrange for your replacement unit as soon as possible. All the devices created is being given to Apple for further processing for the replacement. We will notify you via phone calls or sms as soon as your unit is ready for collection. We truly apologize for the delay and issues caused Smiley Sad

Contributor

Really so **bleep** beh tahan liao now everyday don't have phone to use. Got suggestion, I am looking for a temporary cheap phone with below RM600. Asus Zenfone 2 AP set is just selling RM529 only.

Contributor

I also have replacement issue with Digi. I send on 18/6/2015 to replace my iPhone 6 plus to DiGi centre at Seberang Jaya. it is not first time i claim apple product. usually take 1 week to settle. This time they told me take 3 week to process. I want to complain to the person who set this rule that standard processing time is 3 week. Any contact able to give? come on, Apple is premium product, customer do paid premium price and expect premium service. We not pay the product for such a worst after sales service. Customer also do not like to hear sorry and sorry and sorry for multiple time and being ignore. We want action and good customer service with apple product. Anyone can tell me where else can complaint? Thank You.

Contributor

@beanbeanchong

I was just submitted a complaint to Malaysia consumer affairs at Monday but not sure whether is working.

You can try this also http://eaduan.kpdnkk.gov.my/eaduan/aduanbaru.php?lang=2

Contributor

Thank. I will lodge complaint there as well. I feel very disappointed with DiGi. They seem do not bother much about existing customer. Been with DiGi for year. this is how they treat existing customer. @DIGI who can i contact to keep on push for RMA claim?