Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

Contributor

@wei0425

really? 3 working weeks. sienz liao loh.... have to wait one more week again. beh tahan now, soon wait until iPhone 6s still can't get my iPhone.

Contributor

before that is 14 working days (estimate 3 weeks)

now become 3 working weeks (estimate 1 month)

soon will 1 working month (estimate 1.5 months)

1.5 months later, digi ask us have to wait 1.5 working months but not 1.5 months, keep waiting like never end.

Contributor
ya, it is really, I was argue with them yesterday... Because they didn't update me my warranty claim status just said only can check the status with HQ😡

Contributor

I was post some comment in digi facebook today but they never reply to my comment. However, I was sumbited a complaint to the ministry of consumers affairs (KPDNKK) at this afternoon.

Contributor

i think who encounter same issue should do that so that Digi will take our complaint seriously if not just play us like a fool!

my got report on 23 april until now i still din get my iphone 6..today is 30 june

i wont sign for digi internet package anymore in future..such a terrible services

Highlighted

Contributor

@sf0503 i think you should complain to respective organization such as CFM, SKMM or ministry of consumers affairs (KPDNKK). We should give pressure to Digi, we need protect our rights!

Hi, We are sorry for the inconveniences caused in regards to the above matter. You may actually send your personal particulars such as mobile number, name, IC number together with your IMEI number of the device to our Twitter or Facebook channel for further assistance on this matter. We will assist you as soon as possible Smiley Happy

Contributor

@Digi_DrG I have pmed your Facebook since 8/6/2015 but now reply until today, im really frustructed to deal with the customer service and the staff at Digi Store! Customer said they help me requested the manager of Digi Bangsar Shopping Centre to give me a call regarding my warranty claim's status, i called and requested more than 3 times since Apr 2015 but when i questioned the manager at Digi BSC who named Nazmi he said didnt get information or email said that i need a call from them! What is the issue between customer service? Customer said they ady requested but manager said didnt get notification? and the staff who name Saidi (Staff id : 03406) called me on 18/6/2015 via his personal phone number to inform me submit my phone to nearest Digi centre but i had submitted on 7/6/2015! Then i call back him and also message him but he not even reply my message and return call to me ! I was question him why dont want answer my call and reply my message when i walk in to Digi store BSC and some one who name Nazmi said that he is the manager (staff id:06661) seem like help his staff Saidi to defend and said that he could not answer my call due to that is his personal phone number, my question is why he used his personal phone number called me? If he could not answer call from customer then why use that number called me?! And he cound see my missed call and also read my whatsapp message ! why didnt reply me ? why didnt use company number contact me ? ! Then again the manager said maybe he busy that time, im wondering really busy until no time to reply customer message? he could delete his whatsapp's profile picture and turned off the online status but no time reply my message or give me or call? They were free when i walk in to the store but they not even spend time to give me a call! Digi, if you could not give me an explanation or solve my issue, i will seek my solution through tribunal court. Thank you. Smiley Happy