Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6

Hi Digi, so is there any update on my phone? Today is the third week, and all I know its "no reply, and all I can do is wait". (Do I have to wait up to week 5 only you will escalate/follow up?) Please can you please follow up for me now please? Would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Digi,

Please update/response. This is the 4th week. How long more must I wait?!

Hi, i have sent my iphone 6plus on 29th January to Satok Digi center, Kuching. Who can assist me to check the status for the replacement? thankyou

Community Manager

Some of you had a suggestion to let Apple take control of the RMA/warranty, and here is the latest announcement:

Effective 1 March 2016, Digi Stores will no longer provide after-sales service for iPhones. Please make your way to the nearest AASP (Apple Authorised Service Provider) for service and support.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

i bought my iphone6s on 13/1/2016 and sent to digi for warranty claim on 18/1/2016.they promised WITHIN 3-4weeks for warrantt claim but i never receive any call ot sms from them!i am having my semester break now and have to go back kl next week. how long should it takes?i really need my phone urgently!!digi should always update us how is the progress.really disappointed to digi...my first iphone experience...
Highlighted

Re: Warranty Claims for iPhone 6s

Ok.. Last saturday bought iphone 6s under digi , since the store are closing tht time so i cant test the unit. Brought it home and full charge. Then I realised tht there's a problem with the sound buzzer .. Damm ... Bring it back to centre on monday (sunday is public holday in kedah) .. Told the staf there tht its faulty since in box BUT They refuse to change the unit with new one , insist me to bring the phone to apple ... Wtf .. I said ok but i'll lodged a report with "tribunal pengguna" then i walked out .:. Bout 10 minutes later the staf called me saying tht they agreed to replace it with new one...