Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

WHICH STORE IN KL HAVE STOCK OF IPHONE 7 128GB?

Which store has stock for Iphone 7 plus 128gb Black? I want walk in buy, dont have time for waiting. tq

Highlighted

Re: WHICH STORE IN KL HAVE STOCK OF IPHONE 7 128GB?

Community Manager

Sorry @aimanmeelo, we currently do not publish stock level information of the devices in physical stores, only Digi Store Online has stock indicator when you purchase the device. Which outlet in specific do you wish to visit? Perhaps we can help to check on that.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

How about store at leisure mall and Ikon?  Have stock or not? or you can suggest which store nearby have stock of iphone 7plus 128gb.

Highlighted

Support

aimanmeelo, sorry we really have no info on the stock availability of our devices for all of our outlet Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Community Manager

@aimanmeelo wrote:

How about store at leisure mall and Ikon?  Have stock or not? or you can suggest which store nearby have stock of iphone 7plus 128gb.

Sorry, no stock at these location at the moment. =(

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements