Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

To IOS 9 or not to IOS 9?

Community Manager

Hey, does anyone know if IOS 9 is worth installing it yet or should I wait for 9.1? 

Highlighted

Re: To IOS 9 or not to IOS 9?

Community Manager

I think the question is more relevant when we put the age/model of your device in the picture. The newest device always get to benefit from such updates, but sometimes luck is out for the older models.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

SuperUser

ios 9.0.1 just released. i updated both my 5s and ipad mini to latest ios and so far they r smooth like ios 8, although ios7 are smoother. latest ios did offered some additional features

Highlighted

Community Manager

Is your iPad mini the first generation? For a device of about 3 years old, I'm uncertain if the latest update will make it slower or not. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements