Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

(TOP URGENT) iPhone 7 Pre-Order Issue

[ Edited ]

Dear,

I have 2 things to complaint about Digi:-

1) I've made pre-order for iphone 7 on 7/Oct midnight. But there is only one Plan 148. As a regular customer of Digi, I keep on support and  finally done the payment. Unfortunately after 2 days, your website suddenly posted there are another 2 options which are Plan 48 & Plan 98. This is really unacceptable and unfair for all those who done the pre-order earlier! As we will be getting iphone 7 same day, then why there is only one plan on day 1 & day 2? I strongly disappointed with how the way Digi treated  us.  Kindly give your explanation. Or I would like to request for change of plan for earlier pre-order subsriber!

2)  I remember Digi didn't update website at 12am sharp on 7/Oct. But I keep on refresh until I saw the link to pre-order new iphone 7. Immediately I press and fill in details and also proceed with payment. But once I done payment, I never see there is any option for me to choose either self pick up or midnight delivery. Huh, of course I would like to choose self pick up instead of  delivery! But I keep calling your customer service but no one can answer me. And also I keep sending email but also no reply from your side. I really get frustrated with your service!

Kindly recheck again and revert asap. Your action will be highly appreciated.

P/S: I'll wait for your reply before I made complaint to  Consumer Forum Malaysia (CFM)

Thank you.

Re: (TOP URGENT) iPhone 7 Pre-Order Issue

Community Manager

We have responded to you PM ya...

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started