Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Serious problem of my iphone 6plus claimat sigi taman molek branch

I have very serious nightmare with digi... I am digi customer since digi exist on the planet.. On early may.. I sent digi for warranty claim.. At digi taman molek... Then they already process my claim.. And told me to keep my phone until the new stock arrive... And waited for almost 1 month still no news... At the same time i called up few time to digi center and personally visit the taman molek branch johor to find out my status... They keep on telling me to wait for sms from digi!!! But none of sms i receive from digi.. After my 4th time call to digi center... They told me to resubmit the claim.. Since there are new claim procedure .. Which i had to submit my phone for digi to claim..and again i had to wait another 2-3 weeks to get my replacement unit...almost every week i went to branch to follow up and my case was handle by the branch manager itself.. But ...that manager also "pusing" tell me this week...next week lah...and go on with the pusing.. Today again
6 july 2015.. I went again to digi taman molek jb.. And wanted to see the manager .. And the manager hiding behind the door.. And dare not to see the customer...she sent staff to tell me this week they will sent down my phone!! Still waiting till to date.. And planning to go viral on my claim issue.. At the 1st place...i dont know Who appointed ms sharon as a digi manager in molek? She is not fit to sit there as an manager... Never help customer to expedite the process... Since she was the manager there... She are suppose to have special authorities to settle serious long time delayed cases ..and For me Digi fail to settle my problem... And worst after sales service

Re: Serious problem of my iphone 6plus claimat sigi taman molek branch

Contributor
Haha, no need to angry also. Many ppl like you too. Me also the same ship like you. I'm still waiting for my iPhone today. Mostly iPhone 6 owners already received their replacement. However, I'm same like you too. I'm am iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Gray owner. 6+ is need more time to wait compare to 6. They tell me this week should receive call from digi centre. So if I still no get that call until this Friday, I will take action and make report to SKMM.

Contributor
Ok share to you about a bad experience about digi iPhone warranty. Just now a guy from digi main branch there call me, he say currently they got one iPhone 6 Plus space gray in stock. So if today no lucky claimer walk-in to claim his/her defected iPhone. They will courier that iPhone to my local sub-branch here. Then my local branch here will call me to collect when the phone is arrived. I feel that really unfair. Since last week digi HQ call me my phone will delay until this week to arrive to my main branch there. However, my main branch totally treat me in low priority. So in case if got one person with the same model with me, that guy claim away my phone then I will need to wait next week again and again like never end. So this time if I collected my phone later, I will submit a complaint to SKMM to let the ministry take action to this unfair policy.

Contributor

You all got contact Apple regarding this issue?

i waited for 30 working days already,still.didnt get any news yet.whats wrong with digi? and also facebook PM,sms. no reply at all

Community Manager

Hi digggy,

Are you having the same issue as ibm56? Same branch?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

nope.. i.sent my phone on 19/8 to digi molek store.. and yet.. is already more than 30WORKING DAYS.. still dont have any news. i called to digi helpline, and why are there dont have any contact number for DIGI TAMAN MOLEK

is me again.. i called digi helpline just now and i went to molek bruch too even need 40min to reach there! STILL HAVEN GET MY PHONE BACK YET. just ask me wait for sms wait for apple to send back the phone to digi only i can get the phone. and now i am willing to make a report to CFM and also KDPNKK! what service is this?! or should i call apple to find out what happen? said 3 weeks then 30working days and i WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT! you tell me my phone still cant get yet! please settle this problem ASAP. THANKS