Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SMS FLASH message, how to disable??

hi Digi, 

How do i disable this flash message?

It is popping up every 2 minutes and i literally could not use my phone in peace

I do not have any outbox msg, or any SMS that needs sending, account is valid and with sufficient credit. 

Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Flash.JPG

Re: SMS FLASH message, how to disable??

I have to same problem here what should i do?

This literally keeps happening to me every minute.

I have sufficient credit, I don’t have any sms in my outbox - what is going on?

And I cannot disable it on my SIM applications!
6D20AFB2-F30B-42FF-8E6F-66AC3807F690.png

Community Manager

Flash SMS as per your print screen is from iPhone.  Possible to check your phone settings?  

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

keep popup in my phone.. its really disturbing. how i could stop it? and how i want to clear all data of the old owner of my number? its so annoying to me.. please help
0A222F29-05BC-48DE-8FC5-0025490B62AC.png
Highlighted

Community Manager

@sya08 Possible that you were out of balance on your account?

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

I haved same problem..how can fix..?

Anonymous

Hi rajitrajiee, the flash messages usually involve phone setting, even though there is no pending message on the phone. If you are an iPhone user, try to turn off the iMessage. If it is off but you are still receiving the flash message, kindly contact Apple Support. TQ

PLEASE DIGI , WHY IT ALWAYS POPPING OUT , WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING ? ITS SO ANNOYING
2F522457-588E-4A04-AFE3-3ABD32ADDBD9.png

Community Manager
For your information, that customer service number does not belong to Digi.
By Googling that number, it seems associated to TuneWow.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.