Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: New Voicemail Popup Everytime

EXACTLY! I went to the digi center today as well. I told them I have the same issue too. The staff there couldn't help and asked me to call customer service, and I called, request to turned off my voicemail, but I still keep receiving the notification!! It's really annoying. This only happened when I port in the current digi sim card.. Other  sim card doesn't have this issue.

DIGI, PLEASE FIND  A SOLUTION TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Eihter you port out or try the e sim method as per one of the members here. I port out to another provider as  they couldnt' get it resolved and closed the case. 

is there anyone found a solution for this problem?

Anyone have the solution regarding this issue ??
I just ported in to Digi and  facing this problem as well, kinda annoying as everyday pop out the vm notification !!!
Been deactive vm services & so on but still same ????
Can anyone fix this issue ???

I have switched to esim this afternoon and it seem solved the notification issue (tested with many times of turning on and off data and flight mode)

Support

Thanks for sharing this, Kacho Smiley Happy

Hi Kacho, may i know that how to change to eSIM?

Support

E-sim only can be done by walk-in (Digi Store) at the moment. Head on the link to check our Digi Store's location and enter your preferred location. https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store.

You can PM our Digi Store FB for further assistance and to set an appointment 1st before walk-in.

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Let-s-Inspire/DigiCares-Stay-Safe-When-You-Book-For-A-Service-at-Ou...?

Stay safe, keep practice social distancing and remember to sanitize your hand before and after touching the machine (if needed).