Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

New Voicemail Popup Everytime

Hi guyz..

I'm using iphone, everytime i restart my phone this notification come out " New Voicemail "  but when i check there is no voicemail, on the phone tab also keep showing " red dot " badge ?

I try to change voicemail password using default 1234 but it keep saying " voicemail unavailable ".

could somebody help me to solve this problem..

thanks

Highlighted

Re: New Voicemail Popup Everytime

[ Edited ]

I have this issue as well.

It is the visual voicemail. Each time it changes the cell tower (so when driving) it shows a voicemail popup. It seems to start at iOS 13 only. Previously I didn't have this issue. I went to the digistore, and they basically 'blame' the iphone. If I read the forums on the internet and Apple offiical forums, they 'always' say ... voicemail is always at the carrier side. So I am a bit lost. I have made a video as well, which I am happy to share with the forum/support people, not publicly here.

This is on an iphone Xs Max, but I get a notification each time, so I changed the voicemail tune to 'none'. I tried also on a iphone SE, it show the exact picture as yours, but ddoesn't give me a notification.

Really annoying!!!! Not sure how to solve it. 

IMG_1035.PNG

IMG_1034.PNG

Highlighted

I have this same issue as well starting today - previously when  I was  with Digi with the same Iphone XS Max i didn' t have this issue. Then i ported out to another carrier - now when  i just recently ported in today - I keep having this Voicemail notification whenever I turn off the phone or when the phone has no signal and when it has signal , this message keeps popping up on the notification. Sometimes to clear it away. I accidentally hit the icon and it straight dials to my VM - which I dont have any messages of course. 

Emailed customer support but they are not sure how to solve and have created a case for this. 

If i put the sim card into an android phone, this notification doesn't appear. 

I'm wondeirng if it has something to do with Visual VM 

@Raymond6368 wrote:

I have this issue as well.

It is the visual voicemail. Each time it changes the cell tower (so when driving) it shows a voicemail popup. It seems to start at iOS 13 only. Previously I didn't have this issue. I went to the digistore, and they basically 'blame' the iphone. If I read the forums on the internet and Apple offiical forums, they 'always' say ... voicemail is always at the carrier side. So I am a bit lost. I have made a video as well, which I am happy to share with the forum/support people, not publicly here.

This is on an iphone Xs Max, but I get a notification each time, so I changed the voicemail tune to 'none'. I tried also on a iphone SE, it show the exact picture as yours, but ddoesn't give me a notification.

Really annoying!!!! Not sure how to solve it. 

IMG_1035.PNG

IMG_1034.PNG

Highlighted

Community Manager

@CKH6600-A , have you tried dialing 121 (voicemail) to check if you have voicemail unread?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi. I tried to call 121 to check the mailbox.

However, there is no any voicemail inside the mailbox 

Highlighted

I Found the solution - I ported out to Maxis  - lol and no further issues...

Like I mentioned - it prob has something to do with Apple's Visual VM and Digi - something was not right during the provisioning of my number by Digi perhaps - something during the setup - If I put the sim into my Samsung the problem is not there. 

Dissapointing after many calls and Digi closed my issue without my consent - I finally ported out to Maxis and Problem SOLVED

Highlighted

This cannot be solved - Digi is clueless on how to solve this - port out and port back in if you really want this resolved. 

Highlighted

it’s finally fixed for me when i switched to esim
Highlighted

Support

Thanks for the update, naffyk Smiley Happy