Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Iphone X delivery wil take how long?

Hi, 

I am plan to purchase Iphone X online . but i would like to know how long will the delivery for iphone X?

TQ

Re: Iphone X delivery wil take how long?

[ Edited ]

I order on 13/12 evening, today received. 

Support

It will be delivered within 2~4 working days, depends on you location.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Still waiting for my Iphone X .. order last week already. almost 6 days aldy..

Support

fakhrulzakry, boleh PM kami nombor transaksi anda untuk semakan dan bantuan selanjutnya ke atas perkara ini? Tq.

I ordered my iphone X from the digi store at Gardens, how long will  I have to wait before I receive my phone? I ordered it on the 25/ 12/2017. Why do I have to wait so long to get the phone via the new contract?

Support

Hi williamloke. Once stock is available, an email will be sent to the you to inform that the phone is ready for collection. You will then need to visit to the store within 2 days to initiate the registration process. The phone will be released if there is no collection made in 2 days. TQ.

Thanks.. that said, I am afraid I will be traveling for work in the next three weeks. It seems like the order is taking quite a long time and I am hoping to receive my phone before I leave the ountryon the 29th Jan. What happens if my phone arrives and I am not in the country?

make order for iPhone have to wait for how long ?

Yu- Member
I had order iPhone for more than 3 weeks.

Re: make order for iPhone have to wait for how long ?

It took them about 3 months for mine to arrive, however, after waiting for a month, I went to the digi store where I booked my phone to check, and they released one to me. Sometimes they will have phones ordered but not collected. so you can try that out. Eventually after 3 months, i got an email and text asking me to collect my phone coz it has arrived.