Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Iphone 7 Plus stock availability

Hi,

How I can check on your website for the Iphone 7 Plus availability on certain outlets?

Lately I have try your Gardens outlet and your respective staff told me that no idea about the stock availability.

Please advice nor I choose to change to other network operator which I have been waiting for so many months before.

Highlighted

Re: Iphone 7 Plus stock availability

Community Manager

@LauJK, sorry that information of stock availability at individual outlet is no longer provided on the website. It was available when iPhone models was being launched.

To avoid trouble of stock availability in physical branch, you can also purchase the devices from Digi website. If it is available, you can select it for purchase. http://new.digi.com.my/smartphone/iphone-7

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

The problem is your website purchase only available for Maybank card only. Please advice
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@LauJK, our physical store accepts other bank cards aside from Maybank indeed. iPhone stocks are replenished rather regularly, so it would be great if you can check on the availability whenever you could spare some time.

We will look forward to reinstate the stock status feature in our website as much as you do. Thank you for your suggestion.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Anyway, I already fed-up with those reply nor reason that you provided. It's seem wasted my time to check-in DiGi store one by one for the iPhone. Have no idea why your competitors can make it so easy compare with your service provided. Anyway, you losing one of such long-time user. Thank you & bye
Highlighted

Re: Iphone 7 Plus whre have stock

area kota kinabalu
Highlighted

Re: Iphone 7 Plus whre have stock

Support

Hi Williamwjh94,

We are unable to check and confirm the stock status from our side here. You can walk-in to our Digi Store / Digi Stores Express to check on the stock status. :-)

Find your nearest Digi Store or Digi Store Express here: https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store >> Filter Digi Store / Digi Store Express only.

Thank you.