Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Information on device plan

[ Edited ]

i tried looking for complete information to buy the iPhone xe 64gb  with 68 plan, but very sorry to say that the design of your website is very confusing and I would say no one can get right information.... My 2 cent advice to either make it customer friendly or remove all information on website, I believe maintaining the live webpotal is quite expensive.... Rest in peace leave it to your management to show losses .... I would appreciate if any one can advice me on my query and suggest the best solution at <private info removed>... 

Many tanks

Re: Information on device plan

Community Manager

@Jaggivi, it is not recommended to leave your phone number in a public forum.

If you are paying cash, when you are on iPhone SE page, from the drop down list, pick the Postpaid 68 plan, either "More Internet" or "More Calls & SMS". Then the prices stated will show the payment due today, Advance payment and upfront payment will be used to deduct your monthly fees until it is depleted. http://new.digi.com.my/smartphone/iphone-se

If you are using EPP installment, there will be no need upfront payment as all (phone price+monthly fees) would be charged to your credit card, and you would pay accordingly to your bank.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.