Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How to extend my iPhone 7 ring duration?

I've looked into the details on how to extend the ring duration on my iPhone 7 but none of it works. I've even contact DiGi customers service representative and they just deactivated my voicemail saying it can lengthen the ring duration but it still doesn't work for me. Please anyone knows how to fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

Highlighted

Re: How to extend my iPhone 7 ring duration?

Community Manager

If you have voicemail, the ringing duration would be 20 seconds. If you turned off voicemail, the maximum you can get is 50 seconds. How long does yours ring now?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Currently it just ring for around 20 seconds but the customer service already deactivated my voicemail  and I even received the message for voicemail deactivation.

Highlighted

Support

Hi Lawrence_Lee,  We can help to check further over here. Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your mobile number and personal info. Thanks