Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Faulty devices i got and bad services!!!

I'm a Digi user for more than 10 years but i can say this is really very disappointing! 

Me and my friend went to The Gardens Mall service center to sign up with the new plan to get the IPhone XS Max, and after all the payment made, Digi staff brought the phones for us to check. My friend got a faulty device when the side rubber all coming out, mine is fine. My friend returned it on the spot and there was no more device for him as we took the last 2 but the payment is made! The staff just tell us that they will make the refund and they will take back the faulty phone, without giving us any proof, they told us that we can leave and the refund will be make in within 14 days. Then we asked for a proof, the staff got the manager  to entertain us and they void the payment in front of us and promsied that the payment will be return in a day, it's been a week, my friend received nothing in his bank account! Then they told us we can go to other dealer's shop just to purchase the phone as we already signed up with the plan. We went a few stores, either out of stock, or even they have stock (One Utama) they said they will only release the phone if we sign up for a new line. This is ridiculous when it's not even our fault! Then ended up my friend gave in to sign up for a new line with RM160 just to get the phone! 

The phone i got i kept it aside as i was overseas, i came back yesterday and finally unbox and tried to setup my phone. The new phone that i got from Digi is faulty too!!! The new phone camera is faulty, i have brought to Apple service center and they confirmed that! Apple service center need me to leave the phone for repair  for 10 - 14 working days, coming along is CNY public holiday, it takes almost a month! My bill is running, and the new phone that i got from Digi is under repair when i haven even started using it?! So, are you going to void my bill until i got my phone back? Can you please explain why did i need to send my phone for repair when it's a brand new unuse phone? Or maybe you can refund me the payment and i will just get my phone from an authorised Apple dealer than Digi? Can you please tell me what can i do to get my plan cancel with Digi and my phone payment refunded? 

Re: Faulty devices i got and bad services!!!

SuperUser

@Jeslyne wrote:

I'm a Digi user for more than 10 years but i can say this is really very disappointing! 

Me and my friend went to The Gardens Mall service center to sign up with the new plan to get the IPhone XS Max, and after all the payment made, Digi staff brought the phones for us to check. My friend got a faulty device when the side rubber all coming out, mine is fine. My friend returned it on the spot and there was no more device for him as we took the last 2 but the payment is made! The staff just tell us that they will make the refund and they will take back the faulty phone, without giving us any proof, they told us that we can leave and the refund will be make in within 14 days. Then we asked for a proof, the staff got the manager  to entertain us and they void the payment in front of us and promsied that the payment will be return in a day, it's been a week, my friend received nothing in his bank account! Then they told us we can go to other dealer's shop just to purchase the phone as we already signed up with the plan. We went a few stores, either out of stock, or even they have stock (One Utama) they said they will only release the phone if we sign up for a new line. This is ridiculous when it's not even our fault! Then ended up my friend gave in to sign up for a new line with RM160 just to get the phone! 

The phone i got i kept it aside as i was overseas, i came back yesterday and finally unbox and tried to setup my phone. The new phone that i got from Digi is faulty too!!! The new phone camera is faulty, i have brought to Apple service center and they confirmed that! Apple service center need me to leave the phone for repair  for 10 - 14 working days, coming along is CNY public holiday, it takes almost a month! My bill is running, and the new phone that i got from Digi is under repair when i haven even started using it?! So, are you going to void my bill until i got my phone back? Can you please explain why did i need to send my phone for repair when it's a brand new unuse phone? Or maybe you can refund me the payment and i will just get my phone from an authorised Apple dealer than Digi? Can you please tell me what can i do to get my plan cancel with Digi and my phone payment refunded? 

Hi. How did your situation end up? Did you get your phone repaired at the Apple Service Centre? Looking forward to your update.