Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Discussion: Bigger storage or base model?

Community Manager

In today's world of streaming and cloud storage, is the base model more popular or the bigger storage option is preferred?

Say iPhone 11, only RM200 more to upgrade from 64GB to 128GB. Which would you go for?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: Discussion: Bigger storage or base model?

SuperUser

@MrOctopusK wrote:

In today's world of streaming and cloud storage, is the base model more popular or the bigger storage option is preferred?

Say iPhone 11, only RM200 more to upgrade from 64GB to 128GB. Which would you go for?

for me... depends on many things.

for one, network coverage is never perfect. do we have good network coverage and speed at the places we frequent? if not, that's not going to be one smooth streaming experience.

another point to consider is how much is the upgrade. for rm200 to get double the storage... and considering this is an iPhone (think: not cheap phone), rm200 is worth the upgrade.

so, whether stream or not, i'd still like to have the upgrade at extra rm200.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Highlighted

Re: Discussion: Bigger storage or base model?

SuperUser

Depends on individual? But for me definitely the bigger capacity.

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!