Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Freedom 365 device issue

i bought  Iphone xs max with digi freedom 365 on 2nd Nov. due to device issue, i had to bring it to the digi shop that i have purchased and i was told that it is device faulty and within one week they will provide me a new unit. i have just used  my new phone for 2 weeks and now it has passed more than two weeks yet i havent got me new unit!

I dont understand why is it taking so long for a new unit. and the store manager keep giving reasons that i will get my phone tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow

Please give a valid date, is this how your customers treated??? i am keep waiting for his messages. He doesnt answer my phone calls or messages.

i sm giving up!

Highlighted

Re: Digi Freedom 365 device issue

SuperUser

@Logeshhh wrote:

i bought  Iphone xs max with digi freedom 365 on 2nd Nov. due to device issue, i had to bring it to the digi shop that i have purchased and i was told that it is device faulty and within one week they will provide me a new unit. i have just used  my new phone for 2 weeks and now it has passed more than two weeks yet i havent got me new unit!

I dont understand why is it taking so long for a new unit. and the store manager keep giving reasons that i will get my phone tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow

Please give a valid date, is this how your customers treated??? i am keep waiting for his messages. He doesnt answer my phone calls or messages.

i sm giving up!

Hi. Any update on your case? Did you manage to get the replacement phone as promised by the store manager?