Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Contract Renewal

Hi Digi,

My contract will expire by the end of October. I am also considering to get iPhone 7s. Am I qualified for the penalty waiver? Kindly assist on how should I do things.

Moreover, my iPhone6s is Digi-locked. Do you offer unlocking after the contract expires? thanks!

Re: Contract Renewal

I think Digi device is free sim. Are you sure it is Locked? For your information, my contract also end on this month and you can only request to waive the penalty at Digi Store when you sign for the new iPhone7/7+

Community Manager

Our iPhones are not SIM locked.

As mentioned by @jiaen0509, you will have to proceed to Digi Store to enquire if you're eligible for contract waiver.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Contributor

My contract for iPhone 6 Plus is also ended by 31 Oct 2016. However, the only thing I can choose is "more data" plan. My previous plan is iDigi 78 Plan, if I choose "more calls & sms" plan it will charge me RM200 penalty in the iPhone 7 pre-order checkout option.

So just select the correct plan during you checkout will not charge you any penalty.