Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

w10 carrier billing

I've been carrier billing in wp8 but can't do so in w10. Will the option be available soon? Thanks
Highlighted

Re: w10 carrier billing

Community Manager

@simong, I think there should be carrier billing for Windows Phone 10 as well.

• Why carrier billing is not available even after Digi SIM is inserted?
You might need to upgrade the device software to the latest software version (at least GDR2). Click on Settings – Phone Update – Menu – Check for Updates.

Reboot the device, Digi SIM card must be in the device during reboot.

Automatic discovery can take sometimes several days and it requires AC wall charger or wireless charger, not USB charger, to be used.

Windows ID and device country setting should be set to Malaysia.

If Microsoft Store has been used first time in other country, it can be locked there and require phone reset to change to Malaysia.

The phone needs a data connection during out-of-the-box experience. If it is roaming and cannot connect to the network, discovery will not trigger until it’s plugged in overnight.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: w10 carrier billing

Managed to buy from the store using Digi Smiley Wink apparently w10 wallet app does not detect digi, unlike wp8.