Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

i pay rm68 for 10gb monthly internet but only got 5gb only..where the other 5gb?!!!

Re: i pay rm68 for 10gb monthly internet but only got 5gb only..where the other 5gb?!!!

SuperUser

Hi Mospeada,

We'd love to help you out, but we need more details from you. Can you kindly let us know what plan you're on (e.g. SmartPlan, or Mobile Internet?)

---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: i pay rm68 for 10gb monthly internet but only got 5gb only..where the other 5gb?!!!

how should i know what plan im in..im just buying using *128# this is mobile intenet i think..whats different???

Community Manager

Currently Digi is on promotion for the mobile internet subscription. 5GB that you thought is missing, is a promotional bonus quota for Facebook, Whatsapp and Wechat usage. This additional quota does not show when you check. The 5GB that you can see, is the main quota that you can use for anything.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Like seem hidden quota that you can absorb. As consumer, we reserves the right to determine the overall use of data in order to avoid the hidden plan.

digi like to split the quota.. like my case 8GB for rm68 but split 4gb during pick hours..

if i cek other service provider.. they don have like this.

[ Edited ]

Are you sure? Maxis wireless boardband 68/Month, 4gb peak 4gb off peak.

Celcom currently offer new internet plan cost RM85, 21GB, but only 7 GB for peak, 14 off peak.

Btw... Digi should show whole figure for customer to avoid the conflict.

After subscribing to the split plans offered by DiGi, I now feel uncomfortable with the plan.  The 4+4GB, or the 7+18GB plans do not give us the usage breakdown of the peak (8am~2am) plus non-peak (2am~8am).  Most of the time, the usage will be within the peak (8am~2am).  To stay up from 2am till 8am, one has to be working nights and sleeping by the day.  And the speed must be sufficiently high to enable such plan to be utilised to the fullest.  If we have a slow network, it will forever not able to fully utilise the non-peak quota.  In other words, the non-peak quota is essentially non beneficial.  We may be given 10 times the peak quota, but we wouldnt be able to use all of it.  Moreover, because the usage chart does not give the split, we will forever not know what the non-peak utilisation was.  For all we know, we would probably only utilise half or one GB of the total 4GB or 18GB available for use, but is only for show.  Its like a carrot dangling up in the tree, we never can reach.

To be fair, the speed must be fast enough so that the consumer can work around the limits, and the usage must be made available for the consumer to make informed decisions.  If that is not possible, then DiGi should not sell such plans to the unsuspecting consumer, and bind them for a minimum period.