Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Transactions on MyDigi/Digi Store Online

Community Manager

@choor wrote:

Dear all, I'm currently having the same problem while doing online payment of Digi braodband thru cimb clicks.

Transaction successful but still get barred. 

Any kind advices to get this through, please?

The bank takes about a day to update to Digi system. If you wish for immediate unbarring, you should use MyDigi website to pay your bills, it is instant.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Its done!

Thanks for all the advices and suggestions!

Jue Member

Im using mastercard RHB..how can i register for online payment. 

Community Manager

If you have trouble using your RHB debit/credit card to perform online, call your bank customer service number

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.