Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Transactions on MyDigi/Digi Store Online

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Hi guys,

For security reasons, Maybank and CIMB have enforced a ruling that where online transactions on our website using Debit Cards and Prepaid Visa/Mastercards will be disabled.

To enable, kindly follow the instructions below:

Maybank : SMS ONCNP <SPACE> 12 IC numbers to 66628.
CIMB : SMS OPTIN <SPACE> Last 4 debit card numbers to 62666.

If you have any queries, do leave a question below!

---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Transactions on MyDigi/Digi Store Online

Nothing happens after sending that SMS. Still unable to make transcation.(Maybank)

Community Manager

@sambruce, try calling your bank to authorize your debit card. It is a new ruling that is not within Digi's control.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Just call to your bank issued ask to unlock yrs online internet purchase will do.

I can't pay through ocbc online banking too. Bank stated transaction was successful but Digi sent me an email saying the transaction is not successful. Smiley Sad

Just call ocbc to unlock yrs online transactions than u can try digi website to make payment. Debit or prepaid master or visa cannot preform online purchase or payment so u need to do is call up yrs bank to enable online transactions will do.

i have make a transaction to pay my bill.. maybank say it successful.. but my phone still being bar. how ?

Support

Hi, pidzolegend.

We believe you're able to use your phone now, right?

Kindly switch off-on the phone & retry, please :-) 

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How long does it takes to update in digi or Banking system?

Dear all, I'm currently having the same problem while doing online payment of Digi braodband thru cimb clicks.

Transaction successful but still get barred. 

Any kind advices to get this through, please?