Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reach out to us here for support!

SuperUser
Hi there, we're glad you found us here, we're sorry that you've not been able to reach us on Facebook, do drop your query here; alternatively you may also request for support viaTwitter @mydigi.

Thank you.
---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Reach out to us here for support!

Hi, I would like to inquire about 2 question.

1. I purchased an Iphone 6 with Digi last year September, now its having problem, since Iphone 6S has been launch, will it required a long time to claim warranty service for the older Iphone 6 or I will be forced by Digi to upgrade ?

2. Can I claim warranty service from other apple authorized service center such as Apple Switch Service Center?

Highlighted

SuperUser
Hi Daniel,

You can send your iPhone 6 to us if it is still within 1 year from the date of purchase. In terms of phone replacement/repairs, it will depend on replacement unit availability by Apple.

To claim warranty service, you will have to bring it back to us at our Digi Store Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!
---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, is it any Digi store or only selected Digi store ? My nearest Digi Center is komplex Aman Jaya Sungai Petani branch.

SuperUser

Hi Daniel,

Unfortunately, Digi Store Express does not accept warranty claims. You can visit any Digi Store/Digi centre, doesn't have to be the same one which you bought your iPhone from.

Do use this guide to find the nearest Digi Store to you : http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Let us know if you need any assistance!

---