Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

MyDigi Login

Hi, I have been trying to login to MyDigi since last Saturday till now. What's going on?

Highlighted

Re: MyDigi Login

Community Manager

I can enter to MyDigi, what's the error you encountered when you login?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

The page keep showing "technical problem". I have been experiencing this since last Saturday until now. Is it because I am connecting from overseas? 

@MrOctopusK wrote:

I can enter to MyDigi, what's the error you encountered when you login?

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Actualy i found out IE 10 & 11 (Microsoft Internet Explorer) both having login issue.  I amo not sure this is what faced.

There are work around:

1. Use Google chrome.  May be you can try other browser to test.

2. Continue on IE...BUT  don't click the login. The pop up appear and closed even pop up blocker is off.

=> Clicke Sign Up (eventhough you already had user ID & password)

once sign up clicked you can login using your existing credential. 

Some how the community digi page doesn't  run well in IE.

Highlighted

Support

Accessing MyDigi with Google Chrome with no issue, so far :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Well, I have tried Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and also Digi Apps. I just keep receiving the "technical problem" message. I have been receiving the same message since October till now. I have reported to Digi Customer Service by phone but just no action or replies from Digi at all!!

Highlighted

Support

Hmm..Can you PM us at http://goo.gl/1pzO0s your mobile number and registered name please. Need to further check on that, ashley_374. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!