Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

#DigiUpdate: Digi Community User Database Update

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Dear Subscribers,

Digi Community is currently planning to update its user database to better serve all of our Community users. This update will allow you to have one ID that can be used to sign in to all of Digi’s different services like our MyDigi App and others.

The update will happen on 18 July 2019 from 12.00am to 5.00am and users will not be able to create or log in to their Digi Community account. We also advise users against registering for an account from 17 July until after the downtime on 18 July 2019 to prevent any complications to your account.

Once the update has been implemented, users who have already set up their ID or single sign on will be able to log on to Digi Community seamlessly. If you are unable to access your account, simply re-register with a new username (find out how you can do so here). 

To avoid complications, we strongly advise that you to log in or register AFTER the update has been completed.

During this period, all articles on Digi Community will still be accessible. 

We  apologise for any inconvenience caused.

FAQs

Q1. Why can’t I log in to my old account on community?
A1. You may not be able to access your old account on community because of the update in our database. Some account information may not have been updated and as such, some users may have to create a new account.

Q2. Why does the message “wrong password” show up when trying to log in?
A2. We’ve recently updated our database. As such, if you have received this message and are not able to reset your password, you will have to create a new account under our new Single-Sign-On system. You can learn how to do it here.

Q3. Will I be able to retrieve any information from my old/previous account after the system update?
A3. No, you will not be able to retrieve old messages and other info from your old account. However, any blog posts or comment threads that you have created in community can still be seen.

Q4. Why do I need to register in the new system?
A4. Our new sign-in system allows you to access all of Digi’s customer platforms using a single ID. You will no longer have to create a seperate account for our community page or the Digi Website.

Q5. Do I need to be a Digi subscriber to create an account on the new Single Sign On system?
A5. No, you do not have to be a Digi subscriber in order to create an account. You can learn more about it here.