Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Update: We are recovering all service interruptions.

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Digi Update: At 6.27pm today (10/11/15), we experienced a short circuit in our power system. We proactively shut down power supply to our servers to ensure safety and subsequently took measured steps to progressively restore services for our customers. As of 7.15pm, we started recovering all services and expect full recovery by 9.30pm today. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Re: Digi Update: We are recovering all service interruptions.

It's 9.40pm and I'm still having problems. Can't make calls. How long more?

11.53pm - "full recovery"? still havin problem tho.. please solve it asap. i need internet

Community Manager
To those who still encounters issue, could you try to restart your device?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser
Progress Update: Most of our services have been recovered and stabilization efforts will still be carried out over the next few hours. In the interim, some customers may experience intermittent disruption, however, we will continue to communicate with you, and ongoing updates will be made available here. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We seek your patience while we urgently work towards full service recovery.
---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

restarted my device.. i want to purchase internet package.. as usual i go to *116#..up till now its still error. same goes to other ussd code.. only *126# works fine

Community Manager
Crumble, the UMB services should be up already. Please try again. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.