Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Carnival Time @ Digi Fun Day

Contributor

Digi is 20 this year! The celebrations started with a Friday party on 15 May, walking down memory lane and reliving our significant milestones (you can read about it here) together as a Digi family. The celebrations continued the following day with family and friends at Digi Fun Day.

It was an opportunity to share with Digizens' loved ones about our inspirational story and culture, and the way we work.

Over 2,000 people turned up on that sunny Saturday, 16 May. They were greeted by a carnival set-up in the outdoor car park of D'House. As soon as DMT kicked off the event at 10am with loud cheers from the crowd, everyone quickly dispersed to the various zones of activities for the young and old.

"My hubby and children have always heard me talking about Digi and the work I do, and today I have the opportunity to show them around and bring them to the area where I work. They really enjoyed themselves with all the fun activities and they have said that they want to come back to "Mummy's office" again," said Noordiwati from Regulatory.

Digi Fun Day ended on a high note with many kids exclaiming the event "the best family and fun day ever!"

Author - Cheryl Mohan