Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: print bill statement

Although I request so many times but until today I never receive my tax invoice from DIGI.

BAN BAN HUNG TRADING

Lim Chin Wah

Anonymous

Hi Banbanhung, For any inquiry or feedback related to corporate account, email us at bsc@digi.com.my or fax us at 0357213088. You can also call us at 016 2998888 (Monday to Sunday 8:00am - 7:00pm, including Public Holidays). Tq

print bill statement

print bill statement

@Anson0702 wrote:

I would like to print out my monthly bill statement. The website very complicated. I cant found where to print out my bill statement. Please assit me to print the statement. Thanks.

Community Manager

@Thilaga1993, login to Digi website first. Under MyDigi tab, click Bills & Reloads. Under the Bill History section, download the required PDF for printing.

You can also login through MyDigi app for retrieving the bill statement PDF.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

I need to check my bill. Sent me

Support

Hi Arvinraj21. If your account is still active, you can download your statements via your MyDigi app under Menu >> Bill >> Download icon. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

bill statement

Can i get call log at here's?

Re: bill statement

Support

Hi Nurain03. Please log into your MyDigi account (the web version) to download your itemised statements under the 'View Usage' >> 'View Itemised Usage' option. Only outgoing calls are available. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!