Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

print bill statement

I would like to print out my monthly bill statement. The website very complicated. I cant found where to print out my bill statement. Please assit me to print the statement. Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: print bill statement

Community Manager

The old OCS has now been updated to MyDigi. You can click on to it on the top of this page. Then click on Bills and Reloads.

At the bottom of the page, there is a Bill History, where you can download bills for different months.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Super Contributor

this is only for past 6 months, if we miss out, how do we get back those old bill? i have posted this question, but no reply at all....

also why no more bonuslink from 2016 or reward for postpaid user?

Highlighted

Community Manager

You may send your request via email to custsvc@digi.com.my for the old bills not available in OCS.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Hi Digi,

Why create the webstie so complicated???

I had wasted my time to serach on my E-statement but nothing found!!!! Please make it simple!!

Can anyone guide me on how to find the e statement and statement history???

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Chinpoh wrote:

Hi Digi,

Why create the webstie so complicated???

I had wasted my time to serach on my E-statement but nothing found!!!! Please make it simple!!

Can anyone guide me on how to find the e statement and statement history???

Hi @Chinpoh, it isn't complicated.

Login to MyDigi, then click "Bills and Usage". Your bills will appear if it is ready in the system. 

You can also download your bills using MyDigi app. Login can be done automatically if you aren't on Wi-Fi or non-Digi network.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

print bill for january and february2017

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hello @Tahirruddinomar, are you able to login to MyDigi website or app to download the bill? Are you encountering any errors?

Highlighted

The old OCS is better, speed wise and friendly yet simple interface.

As following your instruction to download the bill, I get below error;

Limited Account Information

Please sign-in as owner of the plan to get full access for this account and its plans.

Please make this simple to customer. Do not syok sendiri.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@fuad5757 wrote:

The old OCS is better, speed wise and friendly yet simple interface.

As following your instruction to download the bill, I get below error;

Limited Account Information

Please sign-in as owner of the plan to get full access for this account and its plans.

Please make this simple to customer. Do not syok sendiri.

@fuad5757, this can happen if you decide to use a different email address now compared to the email used in old OCS. Kindly PM one of our support with your issue so that they can check and correct on your account: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support