Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

make own caller ringtone digi

how to make own caller ringtones digi ? is it possible to make own caller ringtones digi ?

if yes, how much i should pay for that ? please do reply Thanks .. 

Highlighted

Re: make own caller ringtone digi

Contributor

Hi @Arjunan, at the moment there is no way to make our own caller tunes. Customers need to purchase from DiGi wide selection of caller tunes. 

can we as as songs for CallerTunes

Joe (saaral mazhaiyaa

Re: can we as as songs for CallerTunes

Support

Hi Mathan2525,

Sorry, there's no record found under the song name of Joe (saaral mazhaiyaa. You can subscribe or search the Caller Tunes via the Digi Caller Tune apps. Log-in Digi Caller Tune apps> click menu (Top left)> My Account > choose the song > click subscribe button.

Single song charge RM3/song for the first month and RM2/song for subsequent months. The caller tunes charges incurred will be reflected on your monthly bill statements based on 30-day cycles or for prepaid will be charged to your credit balance. 

For more info, you can visit http://new.digi.com.my/apps/callertunes. TQ

Neeyae

Support

We have Neeyae Neeyae by Arima Nambi, sivasangaran :-) You might want to check other related songs that we have via the Digi Caller Tune apps. Download and log-in to the app > click menu (Top left) > My Account > choose the song > click subscribe button.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

When can update Gfriend’s song? At least 1-2 songs.

Support

Hi Jennie8796. From time to time, you may always refer back to the app ya. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Apachi kampung jawa

Su1 Member
I'm busy man