Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

line is not active

When i dialed *116*3*2# it says that my line have to be in active state to perfome the action .and i cant even activate my data evendo my internet plans is still active.how do i fix this

Re: line is not active

Community Manager

Your prepaid account needs to be active (not expired) in order to use your data plan, even if you have already subscribed to it.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Contributor
Picture an inactive prepaid the same as a barred postpaid line. If it's not active, you won't be able to do anything with it until it gets active/unbarred.

Support

Please dial *126# to check your account balance & validity. If the balance is RM0 or validity already ended, then you need to perform a new reload to stay active before subscribing the internet package or proceed with any transaction.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Can call aut

Support

@shah7, please PM us <here> more info on the issue for further clarification. Kindly include your phone number as well. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: line is not active nk

Marry