Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: internet setting

Support

The APN is diginet, JoeyPuah :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Can Smeone Tell Me Why My Mobile Data Cant Active? i just bought an internet plan from *128# 5GB RM30
My is prepaid sim

Support

Hi Sparking. Is the problem persists today?

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

My iphone 6 canot setting apn manualy why???

Community Manager
iOS may not allow you to change APN settings. You can however perform network reset to use default network settings.
If your Apple device allows you to change APN settings, try this guide https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-change-apn-on-an-iphone

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How to make internet setting for model Huawei G8

chnge my device recently and when i follow the suggestions i dont get any internet at all..but then i reset to default apn. i got internet. is this okay?

Support

Yup. That's right, OverMachina 👍

When you changed device, it should auto-detect the correct APN. However, you can always reset to the default APN to ensure you got the correct one :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hi,sony ericson K530i how to setup internet setting

Support

Law2, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further assistance on the internet setting, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!