Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: internet setting

Mobile data sy pun tidak boleh connect,, sy dah cuba buat apn setting tp still xblh.. sblm nie ok jer guna mobile data utk digi..

Community Manager

@Azie00 wrote:
Mobile data sy pun tidak boleh connect,, sy dah cuba buat apn setting tp still xblh.. sblm nie ok jer guna mobile data utk digi..

Sila periksa bahawa prepaid anda masih aktif dan mempunyai kredit. 

Jika telefon anda dual sim, pilih slot SIM yang betul untul kegunaan internet.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: internet setting for qplus

Please help me.. I got internet but stiil very low kbps ..I can only think cause by apn

Re: internet setting for qplus

Community Manager

@iera_min wrote:
Please help me.. I got internet but stiil very low kbps ..I can only think cause by apn

@iera_min, if your APN settings is wrong, you wouldn't be able to use the internet at all. You should be using Diginet as APN.

If you're using our current prepaid plans but without internet subscription, you get only 64kbps basic internet which is slow. Subscribing to an internet add-on will give you high speed internet experience http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

@MrOctopusK wrote:

For some phones with dual SIM, only slot 1 supports 3G. Please ensure that you have placed your Digi SIM card into Slot 1.

Spoiler
I has changed my prepaid plan to postpaid 50 plan. Since that i\m not able to connect to iternet using my data. Recceived mms and internet setting but not able to download the setting. Kindly assist me with the necessary step. Thank you.

Support

Hi vaani, We have resent the internet and MMS setting to you. Please follow to steps below to configure the setting: 

1. You will receive a MMS configuration message for your phone.
    2. The display shows the "Configuration message" icon.
    3. Activate the top menu.
    4. Select the new message.
    5. Select the new message again.
    6. Press "INSTALL".
    7. Press "OK" again.
    8. Press the "Home" button to return to the main screen.
    9. Your phone has been configured.

Please ensure you have turned on the Cellular Data/Mobile Data on your mobile phone. If issue still persists, please proceed to our nearest Digi Store for further assistance. TQ  

Re: internet, mms,sms setting

I need phone setting for huawei Y7 prime,before this I use Samsung note 2

Re: internet, mms,sms setting

Support

Hi @AZMIR627. Usually, settings are given automatically when you have inserted a SIM card in your phone. May we confirm, can you use your phone for internet service? 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Just bought a smart watch, model DZ09, anyone know what is apn and username, I tried go to DIGI center, they can't help at ALL. BTW, I using digi